Truvy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truvy

Reaction score
Truvy has been here for a week now and is really adjusting well! She now not only licks me, but she licks the small stuffed dog that I put in her cage! It's sooo cute to watch :) The cats are finally starting to calm down and give her some space (they were chasing her around EVERYWHERE) and she does her binkies during playtime. She can really get some air! It's so cute.

Here is Truvy with Misses Eva Kitty McWhiskers (Eva for short) Eva is the queen of the household and doesn't tolerate the other kitties all the time, but she seems to leave Truvy alone for the most part.

14756_010905_120000000.jpg

14756_010906_410000000.jpg

14756_010907_290000000.jpg

14756_010905_570000000.jpg

Thanks! She is a little cutie. I wish her paws were not stained yellow though :( but i heard that fades over time. I'm thinking that she might grow up to think she's a cat!

Hi Shannon,

Your Truvy is Adorable.

Is that a wire on the floor? If it is be careful Bunnies tend to munch on them which can be dangerous for them and expensive for you.:shock:

I look forward to more pictures of her.

Aren't Bunny kisses just the best.

Susan:)

Hi Susan! It's actually the handle to a cat toy, but I did pick it up because I'm worried about her chewing anything plastic. She does seem to be attracted to the wires so I am trying my best to cover and hide them.

Bunny kisses ARE the best! :)

Yes I've noticed! I wonder if there are some type of chewy toys for them that resemble wires. She goes straight to them, and I give her wood to show and she ignores it!

Latest posts

Back