Truth or Dare

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyt123

Reaction score
Oeky the other night me and my frineds ended up playing truth or dare we all ended up eating differnt rabbit food.One ate a rabbit treat,the other some pellets and I being brave downed a small handfull.Boy they were gross lol.I was the only one who kept them down hehe I didnt even gag

So what is the weirdest thing any of you have eaten on a dare?
Anyone else get rabbit pellets?? what did you think of them( I dont know what the rabbit see in them)

when i was in high school we had a "fear factor" tourny justlike the tv show. i was the lucky one to eat pigs feet & cold sour kraut.

normally i like sour kraut but i couldn't eat it cold, and the pigs feet, yeah they were DISGUSTING!!!!

:biggrin2:

I tried Rocky Mountain Oysters once. For those that are not in the know, they are bull testicles. I think the ones I tried were fried. They actually weren't bad at all, but I had no desire to try them again.

I have never eaten anything strange on a dare, but as a kid, I used to eat peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches all the time.

This wasn't a dare, but my husband tricked our daughter into eating a bite of canned dog food once.

He was opening it while she was watching, so he pretended to lick the top and said "yummy". She said, "Is it really good?" and he said try it, so she did.

It was pretty funny.

Does Jello count?

:vomit:

I HATE jello. I think it's the texture. I also hate Jelly (like on PB&J sandwiches).

eww!

slavetoabunnyi've tried rocky mountain oysters too, they really weren't bad!

i guess i'm the type of person who will DEFINITELY try anything once. the worst thing i've tried that i will NEVER eat again (besides pigs feet) was raw oysters, they were terrible!!! it was like saltwater snot, ewwwwwww

undergunfireyou would definitely not like THAT texture!

amberelizabeth wrote:
i guess i'm the type of person who will DEFINITELY try anything once. the worst thing i've tried that i will NEVER eat again (besides pigs feet) was raw oysters, they were terrible!!! it was like saltwater snot, ewwwwwww

Me too Ill try anything once!

On daresl

I have alsp eaten a leaf off a plant.

Crayons

Pencil Lead

and tons of other stuff

Also on dares

I have swolled a whole frecnh fries

Put a peach half in my mouth and closeed my motuh over it (that was big lol)

I worked in a big hotel years ago.

The executive chef was munching on raw flowers one day as I passed through the kitchen and convinced me to try it. Apparently, they use flowers insome fancy dishes.

It was really nasty.

Eww over here you can get rose flavoured turkish delight. I had the misfortune to get given them for an xmas present! They actually smelt like roses, and they really tasted like you was eating rose petals!:? They were nasty!

As a child I always ate blades of grass, dog biscuits.

I hate trying new things. The last new thing I ate was asparagus - they taste just like cabbage to me! We also bought some indian vegetable from our market last sunday. They are like courgetes aparently, but they look really weird. I think we are having them tomorow! Finally had the courage to cook them and see what they taste like lol.

This is a bit off topic, but I always use to pick up worms when I was little :?But never ate one. And me and my cousins always use to make mud pies in the garden :biggrin2:hehe

Turkish delight is meant to taste like roses :D, it's made from rose water.

I've eaten rabbit pellets before, not on a dare either :embarrassed:

NZminilops wrote:
Turkish delight is meant to taste like roses :D, it's made from rose water.

I've eaten rabbit pellets before, not on a dare either :embarrassed:

I like Turkish Delight and candied roses and candied violets. What's even better is Iranian rose water ice cream - vanilla ice cream with frozen bits of rose water. Very light and refreshing on hot, hot days. http://www.mashtimalone.com/

The 'worst' I've eaten isscrapple and pepperpot soup. Bothwere common in the Pennsylvania Dutch area where I grew up. Very savory but using the left over pork parts.

i don't eat odd things, but i was often teased in high school for drinking lilac water. it is when you take hot water, add some sugar, steep lilac flowers in it, and then cool over ice and drink it like tea. it smells like lilacs, and kinda tastes lemony and lilacy (it has a flavor like the smell of a lilac, hard to explain)

i am a BIG sushi person. . . some people find that very weird. . .

i won't eat red meat, or pork, but i have problems eating raw fish!!!

seniorcats wrote:
The 'worst' I've eaten isscrapple and pepperpot soup. Bothwere common in the Pennsylvania Dutch area where I grew up. Very savory but using the left over pork parts.
Eeewwww scrapple!!!!:vomit:Some foods don't even sound like they should be eaten. I mean, when scrap is the root word of the food...WHY eat it? My Nanna loved the stuff, and as a kid I would try to cover it up with ketchup, syrup, mustard..practically any taste masker. Nothing worked! It was wonderful to reach the age when I could say, "Thanks, but I think I'll take myself out for a burger."

slavetoabunny wrote:
katt wrote:
i am a BIG sushi person. . . some people find that very weird. . .

i won't eat red meat, or pork, but i have problems eating raw fish!!!
Sushi is my all time favorite (guess what I'm sitting here eating for breakfast right now!). I don't eat meat either, but do eat fish.
YUM!!! I absolutely love sushi too! spicy tuna has to be my all time favorite. i just wish it wasn't so expensive to eat, but i could eat it everyday!

Bunnicula wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
Eeewwww scrapple!!!!:vomit:Some foods don't even sound like they should be eaten. I mean, when scrap is the root word of the food...WHY eat it? My Nanna loved the stuff, and as a kid I would try to cover it up with ketchup, syrup, mustard..practically any taste masker. Nothing worked! It was wonderful to reach the age when I could say, "Thanks, but I think I'll take myself out for a burger."
LOL! My father andI used to down the scrapple with hot sauce. We loved it. My mom's reactionwas the same as yours. I never understood it because she and her mother used to eat smelly Limburger cheese - smells like really funky old feet.

Latest posts

Back