trust, and toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
:)What kind of toys do you give to a 4 month oldand a 2 month old? They seemed to be bored. We have nicknamed Gemine,the grey and white dutch, thumper because she always is thumpingaround. Plus my new rabbit we have had for about two weeks and he isstill scared of me. He will come up to my feet and tickle me, but whenI tried to pick him or up or touch him he acts like a rapid maniac.Help!!:?

I am new with this also. I gave our bunnie whowas 15 weeks old paper towel rolls that were empty and a big wrappingpaper roll that was empty. Or a grocery store brown paper bag they canrun in and out of. email me anytime [email protected]

You can get 'Flip'N'Toss' toys at Petsmart, theyare a carrot or corn looking rabbit toy that has is a small rattle. Youcan give hard plastic rings that clip together (those rings that aremade for babies). Other hard plastic baby toys like those key rings(make sure it's made of ALL hard plastic or they will eat it). I alsogive mine natural wicker hamster balls that I found a Petsmart but theymight be too large for your bunnies and I give wood chew blocks fromWalmart that I string together with 100% natural Sisal string (craftstores carry sisal string and it's CHEAP).

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
You can give hard plastic rings that clip together (thoserings that are made for babies).
Like Bo has in his mouth on myavatar :) If you can't tell, he loves his! LOL

lol, yup. I actually couldn't find hard plasticring toys anymore! They all have that soft gel stuff for teethingbabies and I can't give that. I ended up finding cheap shower curtainhooks made out of hard plastic that work wonders!

That's a great idea!!

Had i known you wanted some, I would have gotten some atTarget. They had a special a few weeks back and had the starsand another set of shapes for $1 per pack. :(

If I see them again, I'll pick a few up for others!

I found them at Toys'R'Us a few weeks back but Ialready had the shower curtain hooks adn they worked just as well for1/6 of the price.

save your loo rolls when finished and try them,they are light and easy to flip around and fun when they chase afterthem, boxes to hop in and out of, turn them upside down and cut entryways into them and they can scoot in and out :):)

Back