Trimming your rabbits nails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielles_pets1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i noticed alot of people take their rabbits to the vet to get a nail trimming. I was just wondering if anyone would like me to post on how to trim your rabbits nails at home? I would post a how to here. It would save you money and its quite easy. There are two ways incase your bun doesnt like being on their back. I just was curious if anyone would like to learn how, just so you dont have to go to the vets so often. Anyways, just let me know below and i will post a how-to soon :D

I would love to see it! I am one who takes the buns to the vet. I'm sure that Barry will be much easier to trim than Jovi. We'll probably always have to get her nails done at the vet because I have nobody who is capable of holding her while I get the job done.

I would be very interested, as well! My boyfriend and I do it ourselves but it's always such an ordeal (one holding and the other cutting). Our rabbit Q hates it and squirms so much that it takes a good half hour.
I'm always up for suggestions and tricks!

Latest posts

Back