Tri ?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love4bunnies

Reaction score
I bought this little Holland Lop doe today and am wondering is she a Tri?

She is 4 months old.

I love her color.:D

Can i only breed her to a Harlequin?

Picture1203.jpg

She looks like a tri. But could also be a harley in color. You could breed her to another Harlequin Holland Lop. the babies would all be mine!! hahah i love harlies.

She looks like a Tri. You could breed her to another Tri, but some other members may have some other suggestions as what you can also breed her too (I'm not good knowing what other colours to breed with so that they dont mess up the kits colours).

You're not breeding her now are you? At 4 months old she's WAYYY too young.

Emily

Hi

Thank you all very much.

Oh no i am not breeding her yet,She is only 4 months old.

I might not breed her at all but was just wondering what color i could breed her with if and when i decide to.:D

Sorry BSAR but if you lived closer you would most likely get one of the babies.:(

Thanks again all.:D

Yeah, my mom wouldn't let me get one though anyway so. I just love harlies and tri's so much and they are abosolutly 100% cuter when its a lop!! I should try to make harlequin colored english lops!! how beautiful would that be!!

She is a Blue Fawn Tri color. I would advise breeding to a Blue Fawn Harliquin however a Black Orange Harliquin would be just as good. If you where to breed her to another Tri Color you would risk messing the markings up to bad with Charlies being produced(rabbits with the double broken gene). She is very pretty :) I love diluted Tri colors!

Thank you all very much.I was just lucky to find her as i have never seen any Tri or Harlequin Holland Lops in Nova Scotia before.

Sure hope i can find a buck for her,:?

BSAR wrote:
Yeah, my mom wouldn't let me get one though anyway so. I just love harlies and tri's so much and they are abosolutly 100% cuter when its a lop!! I should try to make harlequin colored english lops!! how beautiful would that be!!

eh, sign me up for one:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

and you're right, they do seem to be cuter in lops:p

Latest posts

Back