Trembling bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theilian

Reaction score
Things are going very well with Manny Jr. andCleo, but Cleo has been trembling and wiggling her nosefuriouslyeven asshe sits in a relaxed poise.Sometimes she trembles so hard that my bed shakes. Otherwise she'ssitting comfortable streatched out.

Is there something wrong with her? She doesn't do that when she's alonein her cage, but she obviously likes it better outside since she keepscoming out.

BTW, this angelic fiend has decided that my bed is perfect as herlitterbox. She peed twice and pooped numerous times on my bedyesterday. :X

I'm unsure about the trembling.

But my sisters bunny (Bubbles)always seems to pee on her bed,too. Every time she lets her out, she puts her spare blanketover the bed, so it doesn't go through. Apart from the bed, she'spretty litter trained, and the only thing that goes over her carpet israbbit hairs! :p

Hi theilian,

A couple of questions:

Is she huddled up? Do you notice anything else odd? Do her ears feelcold? Does she tremble sometimes or is it more constant? Does she looklike she's 'with it' when she's in that mode? Have you checked fordrafts? How long and how often has she done this?

-Carolyn

It's really weird. She's not huddled at all whenshe's doing this and her ears are fine. It's not draft since she'sdoing this inside room.

She doesn't do that either when she's standing or moving, or at least it's less noticeable.

This happens when she's resting in a very relaxed poise. She wiggles her nose so fast it's weird.

My guess is that it's nervousness or excitement. Anyway, I'm taking her to vet tomorrowto fix her.

PS: I was told that she's a girl in the shelter. And it's Manny Jr.who actsmore macho.

Greetings theilian,

If I'm not mistaken, today's the day you get your little Beauty fixed.

Did you ask the vet about the trembling behavior?

Do let us know when she's done with the operation. Will say prayers that she has a quick and complete recovery.

She sure is a Looker!!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back