Treat balls!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
I saw some small dog treat balls in the supermarket the other day and thought I'd buy them for the girls.They're the hard plastic balls (they're probably about 3 inches across), which you drop treats into and the buns have to roll them around to get the treats out.

I popped it down this morning to try with Juniper, Willow (who's been rechristened as Lily-Willow) and Piggles, to see if they could figure it out. Piggles just followed Willow around as she batted it about, and they were really having a good time with it! (Lupin was in the big girls' room in the cage, as still insists on jumping over the divide).

If you can find one for your buns, I recommend it! They really looked like they were having fun with it, and it stimulates them mentally aswell as giving them something to occupy themselves with :)

It's the same concept as this one;
PPICatTreatBall.jpg

I've been wanting to get those! The ones like that were discontinued here before I could get one.The only ones I can find now are cat ones with really small holes for catnip or rubber dog ones.:(

I got one of these im my local petshop (yes my local petshop that's terrrible:shock:!!!)

It actually is for rabbits, it's yellow and has carrots on it.:DBerri's great at using it, Pebble and Ebony aren't just as good lol They follow her around and gobble up the treats when she's not looking:rofl:

Back