TRBA STATE SHOW

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelanatty

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry
Reaction score
The Texas Rabbit Breeders' Association held their 52nd Annual State Show this weekend April 15th-17th. If you went to this show please post your results! I would like to know how everyone in the forum family did :)

4kr wrote:
Awe! Nobody went?? I was curious too...
I went, and have amazing news but am having trouble posting pics from the RO gallery. I'm going to photobucket them and they will be up soon :)

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry did very well at this show! I decided to show in Youth this time around.

Natty's Navasota, Otter Sr. Buck Placed 3rd of 4
IMG_0769.jpg

Natty's Cedar, Otter Sr. Doe won BOB, and 2nd RU in Show!
IMG_0770.jpg

011-2.jpg

I am so excited for her, and for me! This is my first ever BOB win, she is a homegrown, and the 2nd Runner Up is just icing on the cake! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations Lela!!!:yahoo:Your girl is just gorgeous, it's no surprise that she did so well.:blueribbon:Thank for sharing!

I was so happy for you!!

I dont have pictures but know what i got
ANNDDD I SOLD ALL BUT ONE of my baby tans!! And they went to youth breeders! Im so excited for all the kids who got bunnies and I hope they enjoy!!

Judge: John Soper from CA
BCA - Athena SOLD
2 out of 3

BCB - Bianca SOLD
1 out of 3
Best Opposite of Variety
Best Opposite of Breed

BCD - Diesel - thinking of taking him to Convention to see how he does against the big breeders :) I love this little guy
2 out of 4

BCE - Ember SOLD
1 out of 4
Best of Variety
Best of Breed

Oh I also got unexpected news when I attended the Banquet! I got a trophy for 2nd place Specialty Points.
14 shows and 710 points YAY Now my next goal is to get over 1000

Congrats Sarah! I hope you meet your points goal this year! And with youth breeders getting them the numbers are sure to increase quickly! Go Tans! :)

Congrats Lela and Sarah! Hard work pays off, doesn't it!

One of my Himalayan junior does won BOV and BOS. It was my first trophy! It was even more valuable to me because one of the otherHimalayan exhibitors I was competing againstis a well knownbreeder in the state, as well as beingan ARBA judge.

Well Mine and T.J.'s Mini Rex did farely well but my youngest son's Polish did great he got a 4th on his broken blue sr buck, 2nd on his broken black sr buck, 1st on his blue jr buck and 1st and bosv on his broken blue sr doe ( got our first leg on this home grown little doe) and my Tan got 3rd out of three. Sorry no pics.

So sad I won't make it to any shows this Summer :(

You're rabbits look great. Makes me want to give ND's a try.Might pick me up a duo of BEW's from Lonestar Rabbitry. :D

Lindy-> I was hoping to go and pick up some DHs there but ended up going to Sedalia anyway. ;-) We'll be there next year for sure!! Can't wait now!

Well. I thought it would be best to wait until after we get back from our cruise(1st week in june)to breed.If I breed now they'll be about a week when I leave I'm very picky about my rabbits and their care. I wouldn't feel right leaving a bunch of newborns with somebody who doesn't know much about rabbits. The timeline just isn't working out for me :(

Even if I did breed all of them. none of the mini rex would be developed by the show.I might pop up in the June show if I'm requested for my reds(there's usually nothing to compare your stock too).. If ash asks me to come to the show I probably will

Back