TRBA State Show In Belton TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
Ok all you Texas Rabbit Breeders Just a quick reminder tomorrow is the last day to get your entries mailed out I mailed mine today and was also wanting to know who all is going to bethere it will be alots of fun. Hope to see you there........Toby

P.S. here is what we are taking to show.

I am taking OPEN

NAME EAR# VARIETY BREED CLASSSEX

STAR STAR BLACK TANSRDOE

COWBOY CB1BLACK MRSRBUCK

SNOWBALL M1WHITE MRSRBUCK

My oldest son Toby JR (T.J. ) is takingYOUTH

KING RED 28B RED MR SR BUCK

JCJ4 CASTOR MRSR DOE

SNIFFLESJR32WHITE MRSR BUCK

SASSY SA2WHITEMRSRDOE

BLOSSOMTJ1 WHITEMR SR DOE

BLOSSOMis also being shown in the fur class also.....

My youngest son Wyatt istaking YOUTH

70 BRKN BLACK POLISH SR BUCK

DINACODI1 BLUEPOLISH JRBUCK

SKY SK2 BRKN BLUEPOLISHJR DOE

XO BRKN BLUE POLISHSRBUCK

Hope to see yall there....................

I may drive up to see the rabbits but I won't be taking anything to show. A lot of it will depend upon the show in Seguin next weekend.

I might be looking for a trio of polish for breeding - I haven't decided yet. I'd love a trio of elops also - but that is probably several months down the road.

Of course, I can't seem to find any polish breeders (or get them to write back to me)....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I would go, but I have a court observation that weekend. My sisters could have helped you get a leg on your sons red :D

I'm going!
I'm bringing a ND Black Otter Sr. Buck - Navasota, and a ND black otter sr. Doe - Cedar.
I love the state show! It is always a lot of fun!

I don't suppose any of you breeders know of Polish breeders that have rabbits for sale?

I've been googling and trying to contact breeders pretty much all around the state as much as I can....but so far - no response.

I'd prefer to find some at Seguin...thus saving me a trip to Belton.

I don't, know any personally but there are always plenty of Polish at shows. There are bound to be some for sale at Seguin or at least you can actually talk to a breeder about getting some.

Back