Traveling with rabbits to national events

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djluster

Reaction score
Ok I am starting to think and wondering how everyone gets to national event that are out of your state. I am not thinking about it this year but probably next year go to one of the national event. So how do you travel with them. Do you drive or fly and if you fly what type of cages/carriers do you use if you had a picture that would help.

I am wanting to go to Dutch nationals next year but it's in PA. And I live in Washington so it would be a 2800 mile drive. So I don't know what I's the best way to get there.

Next question would be do you guys know what airlines allow rabbits.

We're flying to the ARBA convention in Indiana later this year and considered taking a couple of rabbits to show. We know someonetransporting rabbits up and back, but thenopted to justuse them totransport anything we buy, back home.I hatelong car trips and will fly when Ican get a good price.

You might ask aroundwhen it gets a little closer and see if anyone in your area isplanning to go and could transport rabbits.

Latest posts

Back