Transportation Needed for 3 Baby Flemmies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I'm supposed to be picking up my 2 baby flemmiesand Angel's 1 this Thursday. Unfortunately, I was in a caraccident today, so I'm not sure I will have a car. I'mwondering if anyone would be able to help with transport part way fromHillsboro OH to Pittsburgh, PA. One of us could find a way toColumbus at least. We would give gas money. Soonerwould be better as the breeder would like to get them to their newhomes.

Thanks so much for any consideration!

Jen

I'd love to help you - but the bunnies would wind up here in TX.....

Hey....that wouldn't be so bad....

Peg

(shouting, "Tiny....ready for a ROAD TRIP???")

My husband and I would have gone out therealready but our truck may not hold up a long trip in one day like that.And I don't drive at all. So some transport would be so much helpfulfor both of us.

Lol I like that Tiny and I don't think that it is gonna happen at all.

So sorry to hear about your accident.I could transport from thesouthern Medina County area to theOhio//Pennsylvania border if that's any help.

Hillsboro (Highland County) is a 5 and 1/2 to 6 hour one way trip fromwhere I live. Any chance someone could get them to thevicinity of I-71 and Rte 83 (Lodi)?

SeniorCats: Thanks so much! Hopefully someone else can help.

PGG: I'm basically fine, some whip-lash and really irritated about the whole thing. (My boyfriend was driving my car.)

Jen

Ok, glad to hear for the most part your ok...;) Coulda been alot worse anyway! Sounds like its time totake his car then... :D :D

cirrustwi wrote:
Unfortunately, I was in a car accident today, so I'm notsure I will have a car.

Really sorry to hear it, Jen! Just read that you're okay,thank God. I do hope you can find someone to help youout. Keep that boyfriend out of your driver's seat.:wink:

-Carolyn

I would take his car, but it is in awfulshape. The man is a pilot and can afford a new car, butdoesn't have the time to go look. I even have a friend whosells cars and offered to stay late, but half the time Shawn doesn'tget home until 10 or 11 and he leaves at 5:30. I'm not surehow he does it. I'm hoping I can use my Mom's, but I have towork around her schedule and at the moment, I'm too sore for a longride.

Sampson was telling me today that he trusts Tiny with hisgirls. He says Tiny would send them home, he doesn't need anymore babies to look after. Sampson thinks poor Tiny must be acrazy man to put up with all those kids.

Jen

LOL We have a list of things weneed...he needs a car, we need a house and now I need a car,maybe. My mechanic seems to think it can be fixed.I'm planning on buying a new one before winter, just not right now.

I went to the hospital, but I wasn't happy about it. Theymade me wear a collar and I was just irritated. I knew I wasfine, but Shawn had a fit when I said I wouldn't go.

To top it all off, I just went running outside to save that darn babybird who is now back in my yard and my dog was going after him and Ifell over my Mom's great dane.

Jen

Sounds like you can't win!!! Likeme..just get ankles healed and blow the acl!!! Gotta lovelife sometimes! Hope they gave ya some good drugs to help with the painat least!

cirrustwi wrote:
Sampson was telling me today that he trusts Tiny with hisgirls. He says Tiny would send them home, he doesn't need anymore babies to look after. Sampson thinks poor Tiny must be acrazy man to put up with all those kids.

Jen

Actually Jen, I found out Tiny's plans....I entered his closet today(his hidey-hole) and he had a map marked out with a route to all theFlemish bunnies from this board.

It seems that he plans to take the babies on a trip with him - steal aflemmy - and then leave a cute little lionhead baby behind so thatfolks will be so busy oohing and aahing over the lionhead - they won'tnotice the flemmy missing for at least 2 hours.

He figures by that time - the flemmies can make their getaway....

He wants to open an "all Flemish" community here at our house.

I think I've discouraged him though....I told him if that happened, Icouldn't afford to feed everyone craisins...so I wouldn't buy them atall. That's when he let me take his map back!

Peg

(P.S. Folks - I AM joking here -I don't have a map markingall the flemmy owners...and I honestly wouldn't steal them.One flemmy keeps me pretty busy lately..).

Awwwwwwww Jen poor Jen, Bad great dane bad. Heyis your mom getting rid of the great dane. I would love to have one.But not allowed to have another doggie. :(. I would me awesome if thereis another to help Seinorcats. Please and it would help us all too. DJsaid that he can drive for ya if we don't get anyone by whenever youare ready. He is hoping and praying that they can be partly transported.

Angel: Those danes are my mom'sbabies. They aren't going anywhere! We love them todeath. I was in a hurry and he was in my way. Hedoesn't like it when people step over him, so he stood up and over Iwent.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Angel: Those danes are my mom's babies. Theyaren't going anywhere! We love them to death. I wasin a hurry and he was in my way. He doesn't like it whenpeople step over him, so he stood up and over I went.

Jen
lol, Samantha is like that to me all the time. She knows that I amstepping over her and she has to get up right when I lift my leg overher. There I went flat face to the ground and she gets yelled at. Shewill give you a droopy face because she got yelled at.

There is the face I was talking about. That is when we used to havebrand new couch set and she would sleep on it when we are not home. sheknows that we saw her through the windows.

SamanthaBeingBad2.jpg

Help with transport would be great too. for those that could do atransport to Pa I can give you some guinea pig cozies for your guineapig or ferret if any of you guys got any.

Latest posts

Back