TRANSPORT: PA to MI -RESOLVED-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Alohi was nice,she even called me 2 hourslater to check on me, I thought that was nice. She has one of the bestlaughs ever. Its very hearty. Imagine like, steak and potato dinnertranslated into a laugh. It was that good.

Kieth was awesome too. I love how he picks up the phone and instead ofsaying ''hello'' he says '' Good morning!''. He brought his Germansheperd to the pickup. I love GSD's. My favorite. And as soon as weboth got out of our vehicles....we smelled skunk. And we wereboth like ''ew.....it wasn't me..."

Erron bought me breakfast at McDonald's. I haven't been awakein tiem for that in like 5 years. And the kid made my oreo mcFlurryAWESOME. Erron was like '' you should have said to him 'thank you formaking it out of dreams' ".

And I was so hysterical from lack of sleep...and I had to use thebathroom at the mcdonalds...and I don't my thing and there's ladies oneither side of me and I realized....I was going a LONG time. And I wasjust thinking to myself "This is a really long pee, they're going tothink there's something wrong with me:" And then I started laughing.Which probably made it even more weird. BEcause I definitely was busyfor over a minute. And then I was laughing like a circus clown. Curseddaylight savings.

So I'm home now and it all went great. And I'm sleepy. And I have to go meet someone in like 2 hours. *yawn*

-JAK

Glad you are back home safe and sound.Another LL'er, Tara, will be making the final leg of thejourney. I hope she takes some pictures - she's pretty goodabout that. If she does I'll be certain to share them here.

Just heard from Tara.....the transport iscomplete, all went well. She is going to get mepictures. I'll post then ASAP.

A job well done....I love the collaboration between the two bunnyboards. You know, between the two boards we have alot of bunny power and can accomplish a lot. Weshould band together on a lot more issues.

:DHaa haa!! ohh gosh! Ohh well the pee was for a good cause!!:cool::bunnydance:

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Yeah Alohi was nice,she even called me 2 hours later to check onme, I thought that was nice. She has one of the best laughs ever. Itsvery hearty. Imagine like, steak and potato dinner translated into alaugh. It was that good.

Kieth was awesome too. I love how he picks up the phone and instead ofsaying ''hello'' he says '' Good morning!''. He brought his Germansheperd to the pickup. I love GSD's. My favorite. And as soon as weboth got out of our vehicles....we smelled skunk. And we wereboth like ''ew.....it wasn't me..."

Erron bought me breakfast at McDonald's. I haven't been awakein tiem for that in like 5 years. And the kid made my oreo mcFlurryAWESOME. Erron was like '' you should have said to him 'thank you formaking it out of dreams' ".

And I was so hysterical from lack of sleep...and I had to use thebathroom at the mcdonalds...and I don't my thing and there's ladies oneither side of me and I realized....I was going a LONG time. And I wasjust thinking to myself "This is a really long pee, they're going tothink there's something wrong with me:" And then I started laughing.Which probably made it even more weird. BEcause I definitely was busyfor over a minute. And then I was laughing like a circus clown. Curseddaylight savings.

So I'm home now and it all went great. And I'm sleepy. And I have to go meet someone in like 2 hours. *yawn*

-JAK

slavetoabunny wrote:
A job well done....I love the collaboration between the twobunny boards. You know, between the two boards wehave a lot of bunny power and can accomplish a lot.We should band together on a lot more issues.
I agree! We should band together and take over the world :D

But yeah, both this transport and that last one could not have takenplace without the help from the wonderful members of LL and RO. Bunnypeople are the best!

I cant wait to see some pics!

Oh, and sas, I dont think anyone has this lady's email. I havent seenit on any of the emails Ive gotten. I think she is really ill. I wishall owners were so proactive and thoughtful though. I cant imagine howhard this must be for her though :(

I Feel so sad for the lady! She had to give up her bunnies...that would kill me..:shock:

I hope she feels better..Does enyone now what she had?:kiss:

Latest posts

Back