Transport from Plymouth, MI to Philly, PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer, that is great news!

Let me know if it falls through....Ive pm'ed all our PA members askingfor help, so if it falls through maybe one of our members can fill in.

Great work!

They still need drivers!

Somerset, PA to Newville, PA - 106 miles STILL NEEDED
Newville, PA to Harrisburg, PA - 37 miles STILL NEEDED

The Somerset, PA to Newville, PA is the most important. PM me if you can help!

Hurray! :happyday:

I just received an email saying everything is set to go!

A big thank you to Robin (sugarglider) for helping this new bunny findher forever home, Jennifer who cross posted this info onLL,and thanks to all of you who in OH and PA who responded tomy desperate PMs!

Let us know how it goes, Robin! :highfive:

Here is Brownie!! He is on his way to PA now :)

The people we met were so very nice and it was fun helping out abit. If all goes well he should be home around 9pmtonight. Things are about an hour behind right now.

DSC00002-1.jpg

Aww isnt he just a little sweetheart?!

Did he seem okay with the car ride and everything? Such a long journeyfor the little guy. He will be so happy to get to his new home (andmeet his new lady friend!).

Glad everything went okay..Good work Robin (and thanks to your hubby too!)

My hubby did the driving :) I just did the volenteering and mapquesting, lol.

He did seem to be doing ok. I'm sure he'll be VERY happy to get home though. He was very sweet!!

A w w w w, this brings a tear to my eye! :tears2: You guys are all awesome! :hug:

sas :)and the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congratulations Haley!!! You did a great jobwith our first official transport since adding the map and "transportteam". Thank you everyone for the help and the pictures were awesome. Iam so glad all the hard work paid off and please anyone else that isinterested in making a difference please click on the link and addyourself to the transport map or pm Haley or Baci.:D
:bunnydance:baci

thanks Blyre!

Are you signed up for the transport team? If not, be sure to add yourname to the list (pinned at the top of the rescue section). ;)

Haley

Haley wrote:
thanks Blyre!

Are you signed up for the transport team? If not, be sure to add yourname to the list (pinned at the top of the rescue section). ;)

Haley
I signed up but I put my real name in there instead of the screen name....doh. :banghead

Blyre

Back