Trancing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long does it take for the bunny to betranced? I tried for about 5 minutes, stroking his nose and cheeks buthe didnt trance :(

Not all rabbits will trance. My Mocha won't, forexample. She HATES being flipped. Sometimes you can get her to relax alittle, but as soon as she sees a way out she's gone! Clipping hernails is a two person job. We've found that she will calm down if oneperson holds her upright, on hand on her chest with fingers on eitherside of her front legs and one hand under her rear. She's more calm,but not happy.

BunBuns wrote:
how long does it take for the bunny to be tranced? I tried forabout 5 minutes, stroking his nose and cheeks but he didnt trance:(

I think that really depends on the bunny.

With some buns it can be instantly, or few mins and there are even some buns that do not like it at all, like one of mine.

Pernod trances quite quickly, but she is neverin 'deep' enough that she would stay that way for nail clipping etc.Perry won't be tranced, no matter how much head/nose rubbing we do.However, he doesn't struggle as much as Pernod when held, so I don'tbother trying now.- Jan

Ellie wants no part of trancing.Although if I cuddle her in my arm like a baby and walk around with hershe is perfectly content to lay like that forever.....but as soon as Isit down she is gawwwwn ------>

:)

I used to be able to somewhat flip Corky overand work at it...but this is him since he got sick and I've had to doso much to him...

BellyRub1.jpg

BellyRub2.jpg

He even smiles when on his belly now and I rub his tummy...I can do his nails now too.. ;)

Latest posts

Back