TRANCING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picklezon

Reaction score
ok so copper has finally allowed me to put him on his back.. now i need to figure out how to get him in a trance.. and how do i know he is.. as soon as i stop petting his cheeks he wakes up and hops away. ( i dont know why he doesnt get mad at me, because i just pick him up and he kisses me a bunch, instead of giving me the cold shoulder. He just too sweet.)

also How do i know how much to cut off his nails.. they seem soo long and scratch me a bunch.. even tho he doesnt mean to. but i can't see a change in color at all in the nail, so i dont know where to cut to.. and i know its time, because its been like 2 or 3 weeks.

thanks for your time and help

Why don't you take him to your vet for the 1st time so your vet can show you how to do it correctly. I have 6 rabbits and take care of rabbits at a shelter and I still have trouble cutting nails.

Sorry, missed this!

Here's some really good threads about nail clipping. (For the record, I don't trance my bunnies, I just hold them tight against my chest with my arm with my hand holdingsomebunny's foot. But I'm sure there's all sorts of suggestions here):

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12075&forum_id=17

Hope this helps!

sas et al

Back