Toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat jingle bell toys, plastic balls with the bells inside. Mine go crazy for them!
I also got a bird toy made out of cotton rope with wood pieces on it they love them too.
Fresh branches with leaves, I use willow branches that are not sprayed with anything. Make sure too look up what kind of trees you have too see if it's toxic. Cherry trees and others can be very toxic.

I put a reflective metal mirror in our bunny's cage. She seems to like it. Also, those parrot chew toys, branches, rabbit hay mat and 'house'. Her favorite toys seems to be her food dishes, LOL!

I'll try the cat toys. Great idea!

hi my one bun loves anything stuffed, she has a stuffed rabbit she has to have every day, and stuffed fruit, a tomato a banana; the dutch bunnies love these plastic bird toys that have bells on them, also paper towel tubes, keys ona ring, small empty boxes with treats in them;

It's all about cardboard boxes at my house. I bring home long narrow boxes used for mops and brooms at work and I connect them and make maizes. They shred them to bits so I replace them every month or so, but they're free and by far the favorite.

Awesome link, MiniLopHop. I get paid today...let's see how much of it goes to the buns. =D

Back