Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuff a paper bag or cardboard tube with hay, you can add some pellets or small bits of dried fruit too.
Cat jingle balls are also good toys, you can usually get them in packs of 2-3 at dollar stores and pet stores.

What toys you use depends a lot on your rabbit. If you have a rabbit that likes to chew a dig, you need different toys than one who like to throw and toss things. Some rabbits like to run around, so a tunnel can be a good toy.

I would get some different types of toys and she what your rabbit likes, then buy more of the ones she likes.

My biggest hit with my rabbits has been
http://www.pandavending.com/UploadFiles/2007728162649513.jpg
those things!:biggrin2:

(you get from vending machines at walmart and such for like, a quarter)
and what I do is I crack the top of the clear part
(I do that by placing it on my bed, taking scissors, and smashing them in the middle (from the inside).)

I don't crack them too much though, otherwise you can't close them again XD

Then I take some craisens, and rub them all over the outside, before putting two on the inside.

Then I close it.
My buns have a blast rolling it around, picking it up, just spazzing and trying to get the noisy craisens rolling inside!
:bunnydance::bunnyheart

I like the baby balls which have a rattle inside. They have spaces for the rabbits to grab and toss about. I can hear my bunnies at night tossing the ball around.

i agree solid baby teether keys....plastic rattles...small plastic rainmakers.
we have a jingleball...like a giant cat ball with a bell in the middle!!
footballs..they love nudging them.

the cardboard middles from toilet roll..or clingfilm rolls or foil on a roll. take some extra tasty timmy hay and put it inside so they have to eat it to get to the hay.

Latest posts

Back