toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
hi guys im justwondering, ive given several toys to caramel, ones a little ball andsome toys she can chew and throw but she doesnt seem interested in anyof them how can i get her to play with them or should i just leave herto it and wait till she notices them

With our babies we actually will roll the balls to them and then they pick them up an will throw them back to us.

With the other toys we just leave some in the cage and some out forwhen Daisy Mae is out. They also like the chew sticks theychew the bark off them.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

My guys didn't play with their toys until I showed them how.

They have plastic baby key rings and wouldn't touch them until I pickedthem up and shook them in their face then threw them to the ground.They would pick up the baby keys and throw them at me.

I have balls with little jingle balls in them, and in order to get themto play with them, I had to roll them at their feet or nose. They soongot the idea.

My boy's like things they can chew apart more than things they can "play" with.

Wicker things, bamboo baskets, phone book, and cardboard boxes are ahit with them. They REALLY enjoy pushing and shoving their wickerbasket, and tossing their bamboo (they weigh as much as a quarter)basket through the air.

- Amy:brownbunny

Hi there

Bugsy doesn't seem interested in toys either.I've boughtloads for herand I've tried showing her how to roll her balland throw around a cardboard tube but although she nosed the ball alittle she lost interest VERY quickly.

She does, however, LOVE cardboard boxes. I put straw in them and cut out holes - she'll even sleep in it at night.

Also, I got this thing from Pets at Home that looks like a skewer withchewy blocks on the end thathangs from the top of the run andyou can put treats on it - she sometimes plays with that - but thebiggest success was a wicker ball - she didn't really play with it justate it - in 24 hours!

I bought one of those STIX things that you can make into a littlehideaway - she likes that but actually I hoped she'd enjoy ripping offthe bark but she doesn't bother that much.

In a cheapy shop I found a small cat tunnel for £2that I tieto the side of the run and she does love to go through that,mustfind another one to make it longer.

Latest posts

Back