Toys and Fun Stuff

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feedtheflame

Reaction score
so, feel like i have to hurry and give my bunny stuff while she's young so that she can 'learn' to play with toys and things at a young age. I saw a post on here of a rabbit at the top of a scratching post. Do i need to worry about heights with a bunny? i wanna play with mine on my bed but im scared she'll fall off or jump and hurt herself.

And what kind of toys do rabbits actually play with? i had a little ball made from wooden sticks and one of those crispy type toys made from corn husk (or something) and wood. i never really see her play with those though and they dont look very chewed.

I too thought I should go to the store and get toys for my boys. The only thing that they play with is the cow bell. I taught them at a young age to ring it for treats. Silly me.

Toilet paper rolls filled with hay, paper bags filled with hay, cardboard boxes that they can jump in and out of, big tubes they can crawl in and out of, and Willard loves to rip up a phone book.

Very easy to satisfy.

The only thing I do purchase is straw mats and a Hay Hut for Luna. They love tearing them apart.

K:)

Some rabbits are climbers; some aren't. She probably wouldn't hurt herself if she jumped off the bed [unless yours in a top bunk bed, lol], but you could sit with her on the floor to be 100% safe.

Honey likes to tear up brown packing paper and to get her pellets out of a FunKitty Eggerciser ball [has adjustable openings down to pellet size].

Latest posts

Back