Toy Boxes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Velma doesn't really have a toy box; her toysusually just end up whereever she happens to be done playing with themor something I'll just put them on top of her cage if I happen to becleaning. She does however have a treat box. It'sbasically a shoebox that I keep her various treats in.

I have a basket in the bunny room closet thathas all the odds and ends I use to make toys. Sisal rope,mini grapevine wreaths, bells, scented pre-drilled chew blocks (soldfor parrots), Shredders, and the odd pet store chew toy. Ihoard cardboard tubes on top of the shelf area of Fey and Sprite's pen.

I also have a small basket of health supplies like feeding syringes,Nutrical, and nail clippers. It's in the closet next to thetoy basket.

I have a large plastic box which is full ofwillow/vine balls, willow sticks, their rattle, seagrass mat, strawplait and willow ring. I also have a toy pile which is all their bigtoys like cardboard boxes, tunnels etc.:)

I have a laundry basket where I keep the majority of their toys that aren't in their playpen at the moment.

I had a dig through my box of bits last night and already (almost a month from actually getting a rabbit!) I have:-

A jingle ball
A wobbly rat (treat dispenser)
A chewable wrapped cat rattle
A wooden fruit flavoured kabob
Toilet roll tubes for stuffing with hay
A snuggly fleece
A Yellow Pages for shredding

I'vealsogot an order waiting on Bunny Basics with willow balls, grass mats, etc on it.

Prince has a basket with his food and nailclippers. He is quite happy with shredded newspaper but I also give hima ball witha bell in it, a ping pong ball [he loves pushingthis around!] a slinky and chew blocks. :)

-Anna

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back