Toxic pulled fur

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybunny11

Reaction score
:biggrin2::biggrin::biggrin2:I am extremely excited, my broken black doe pulled fur last night right after I put the nest box in. She is officially due tomorrow so I think she is going to have them tonight. She pulled quite a bit of fur and made her nest all up so hopefully tonight :pray:I bred her with my tri colored buck Ace, if I can get a couple tri or harly females from the litter I am keeping them. I am really excited, no babies have been born at my house since May, when my little mix breed litter was born.

Also both my angora does might be prengant. I doubt it because I think the angora male they got out with is sterile(I think)but I will put nest boxes in there cage in a month just to be on the safe side ;)I have them out in a huge run and someone turned my sprinklers on last night, scared the bunnies so bad they literally busted through there cage door into the yard, where Killian (the male) was running around.

Anyway, I will keep you guys updates on Toxic!

No babies yet, I walked out and she hasnt eaten anything for the past day and she was in her nest box so I think its getting very close :)

Well I am almost positive she will have them tonight. She pulled way more fur and has been sitting in her nest box for a while :)

No babies yet, Im kind of worried. She will be at 32 days today and she still have a lot of pulled fur in the nest box but no babies :(

No, I woke up to find she had half the bedding in the nest box and pooped in it though. Could she have miscarriaged and just thought she was going to have them?

Latest posts

Back