Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
In case anyone here is interested, there will bea total lunar eclipse tonight. It starts around 8pm EST, but reallygets going around 9:15 EST. The total eclipse will happen around 10:23EST, where the moon will turn red.

I'm watching the moon rise right now, and it's a nice shade of orange. Good for Halloween, right?

So I hope you all have clear views tonight, it should be spectacular.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Stephanie!!

I'm completely interested and wouldn't have known without you.

I was wondering why on some calendars here, the full moon is slated for the 27th, while others have it on the 28th.

THANKS! :dude:

-Carolyn

lunareclipse041028_nasa.gif

Totally awsome!! I love those kind of things,once my family and I all woke up around 2 in the morning, and we drankHot Chocolate and watched a meteor shower..it was so awsome. Imdefinitly going to watch the eclipse!! Hopefully the skies will clearfor you Rose.

Love,
Amanda

Little Matthew (5)has been making mego outside every 15 minutes to check the progress of the lunareclipse : )

We've taken photos in previous years, but didn't this year.

Pam

It was beauutiful!

Thanks Stephanie!

:dude:

-Carolyn

OK, so I went out to watch the moon. And tooksome pictures. And some more pictures, and some more pictures. And thenthis couple with the cutest lil 3 month old boxer was walking down thestreet, so I had to bring Kirby out to meet them, which they've seenhim before, but we hadn't talked. So, Kirby was so excited that he peedon the man. Embarrased me--but he couldn't help it! Anyway, here aresome moon shots LOL

We're watching the eclipse now. Thanks for informing us, I didn't know about it and my parents forgot!

I like your pics! I was thinking of taking picsof it, but didnm't. Ended up taking pics of Abby's belly, her fur isgrowing back funky!

Nice photos! I thought about trying to take some,but I didn't have a tripod or the patience. :p I did see the eclipose,though!

Latest posts

Back