Toronto Star

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco0457

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I dont know how many of you know about this, but Ireceived an email last night about this article in the Toronto Starandthought that I pass it on to everyone on here to help write to this newspaper. This article is disgusting and it breaks my heart to read it.

Please write to the paper and tell them how you feel about publishing this kind of material. Unfortunately enough it is that there is such people out there in this world doing this to innocent helpless Rabbits. Honestly I don't see WHY this is NOT considered Animal Abuse??? Or not made illegal!! [People are notdoing this to cats and dogs this way or for this reason]For the least thing I know...THIS IS A WRONG THING TO DO...on the other side I just want to find this woman and do the same thing to HER what she did to the Bunny/Bunnies!! That's the ONLY reason these kind of articles would be helpful for.

*WARNING - THOSE WITH SENSITIVITIES USE CAUTION BEFORE READING THE ARTICLE*

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/465387

Here are the contacts:

Publisher: Jagoda Pike
Proprietor: Toronto Star Newspapers Limited

Contact the Star newsroom

Editor-in-Chief: Fred Kuntz
Managing Editor: Joe Hall

******FOOD EDITOR: Kim Honey [responsible for the article AND the SLAUGHTERS!!]******

General inquiries can be sent to:
Editorial Department
Toronto Star
One Yonge Street, Fifth Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M5E 1E6 [Canada]

The main telephone is 416-367-2000 or 1-800-268-9213
Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday - 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday - 3:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.

You may also want to check Frequently-Asked Questions, which provides information on specific topics.

Back