Torn bottom lip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fmaria

Reaction score
Hi bunny torn his bottom lip open , brought him to emergency vet last night, they gave him pain relieve and anti inflammatory
They suggested to bring to exoctic vet to get stitch it up on Monday, should I just do it? Or is it too late to get it fixed? He's been eating well, acting like nothing happened

You can always get a rabbit savvy vet to check it out just in case. Always better be safe now than sorry later!
I personally would call the bunny vet and get that lip checked!

Yeah I will call , can only do on Monday as most of exoctic vet only work weekdays

Hi bunny torn his bottom lip open , brought him to emergency vet last night, they gave him pain relieve and anti inflammatory
They suggested to bring to exoctic vet to get stitch it up on Monday, should I just do it? Or is it too late to get it fixed? He's been eating well, acting like nothing happened
Hi, how bad is it can you post a pic? I would say it won't be too late to fix this on Monday surely they can put some stitches but if is just a small thing and he is all good and comfortable with that maybe there's no need in fixing it?

Hi, how bad is it can you post a pic? I would say it won't be too late to fix this on Monday surely they can put some stitches but if is just a small thing and he is all good and comfortable with that maybe there's no need in fixing it?
He's eating well,poop normally, hrs acting normally, just the lip is torn apart, I'll a picture later
Thank you for responding

Latest posts

Back