took simba outside for the first time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagrl

Reaction score
well i took my baby outside for the first time. he loved it at first he wouldnt move but then he was hopping all around. he went and layed down in the sun so i picked him up and brought him inside cause i think i read they cant be in the sun. but i am going to try to bring him out every day or so

They can be in the sun just not direct. That's why they have burrows, right?
Simba is adorable, I believe I saw some pictures on your blog! Good for you for taking him out every day! Do you ever try bonding with him? Like lying on your stomach and staying rock still and seeing if he'll come up and sniff you? I love doing that with Pembrooke!
Best of luck!

Jj

yea me and him are bonded he comes up to me and will climb on me and he sits on the end of my bed sometimes on my bed and will wait to get petted then lick my face he is just so cute and super sweet

:inlove: The only thing about sun light is that if they are in a hutch, it needs a shaded area so they can move to shade as they need to. Sunlight is fine for them--Mr. B, our smallest used to lay on the windowsill to sun himself and Cmdr Bun-Bun used to lay by the sliding door.

Latest posts

Back