Tony the Baloney!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Tony has a friend. We knew there was a slight attraction but didn't realize how much until this past week. The cat, Diesel, and Tony absolutely adore each other. We think the cat is what happened to Tony's foggy eye, but we'll never know for sure. We kept them apart because of it and recently, the bunnies showed an interest in him, but Bo wanted to smack him and stuff..... Tony and Diesel play, kiss, and lay together. Such goofy boys, but they're happy. Diesel has tried being friends with everyone! the dog growls when he slimes her with his kisses, Clover thumps when he lays atop her/his cage and Tank hisses if he even looks his way! So our rotten little kitten has turned into a big boy and has found love with a bunny. :)

Isn't it so cute when bunnies and cats interact? Marmalade and my cat Luke LOVE to play together! Luke loves to jump into her pen and then in her special cardboard box and she lets him. Then he tries to touch her bum withhis paws, LOL. Sometimes I catch them sending little "kisses" - Marmalade likes to lick him. :pCrazy, but cute friendships, aren't they?

I'll try to get some. Diesel can be a pretty catlike cat (he's a mouser!) rolls over and we swear he pets Tony! He never brings out his claws and runs his paw over Tony! Of course Tony lays there expecting to be groomed!

Diesel tried this with Bo and got nipped..... *sigh* bo's a brat!

Can't wait to see the couple...

Denise

Latest posts

Back