Tomorrow is the big day...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasspack

Reaction score
I am picking up Mavis tomorrow evening. Very excited. Can't even begin to contain myself. I can't wait to touch those long lop ears:) I don't think I will sleep a wink tonight. Her owner can't meet me till after 5 so I think I will have a long day:(

Alice

How exciting!! Let us know how it goes and post pics when you can :)

Hello,

I will keep you posted. She was the sweetest thing when I went to see her last week. I know it will take some time for her to adjust but I am sure she is going to be a great pet for me.

Alice

Hello,

Me again....Well she is here and seems to be enjoying her new NIC cage. She was in a small one at her previous home. We decided to name her FERN instead of Mavis. She is gorgeous. She is eating like a little pig!!! I will post pictures later when I get her out to play. Trying to leave her alone a little and let her adjust. I have never had a "big" rabbit before. Those feet are huge and so cute:) This is our first "lop" too. Love those ears!!!!

Alice

Aww she is sweet! Her ears are awesome ;) fern fits her too.

Congrats!

Thanks...she is a beauty. Once I had spent the evening with her last night, the name Fern just kind of stuck. She has been hopping around the kitchen while I make banana bread this Am. She loves banana.

She is so comical already.

Alice

grasspack wrote:
Thanks...she is a beauty. Once I had spent the evening with her last night, the name Fern just kind of stuck. She has been hopping around the kitchen while I make banana bread this Am. She loves banana.

She is so comical alrea dy.

Alice

I think rabbits are some of the funniest creatures around. Agnes and Archie make me laugh on a daily basis! :) whoever says bunnies are boring couldn't be more wrong!

Have fun enjoying your new girl. :)

Latest posts

Back