Tommorrow's the big day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
Freddy's going in tmrw morning to get getneutered...I'm nervous...I know he'll be okay and that him beingnuetered isnt a huge deal..but im still nervous...poor thing is alllounged out right now and has no idea what's about to happen...poorguy...i feel bad...:sad:

okay no more whining everything will go alright ...any suggestions onhow to best accomodate him afterward?....maybe ill put a pillow hiscondo for him....

I'm sure Freddy will do just fine!I'll say a little prayer and send out good thoughts to you and littleFreddy. It will probably be harder on you!

Keep us posted,

Laura

Aww, I will keep you and Freddy in my prayers.

You can replace his litter with shredded newspaper so there areno sharp edges or anything to get his owees dirty. Some Nutrical eitherbefore he goes or when he gets home will help boost his immunity andboost his appetite.

You are doing the right thing Hun. You and Freddy will behappier in the long run. Please keep us posted. If you need to talk andneed support we are here for you.

Tina

i felt the same when lucy went in for her spay op

but if you need anyone to talk to after you get him home

dont hesitat to contact me

as i no its the bunnies going threw the op but

its us humans who need reasourance

varna im female 36 just with a german name and live in the uk

goodluck.gif

~Amy :D

Praying for our Little Freddy. Please let us know as soon as you hear from the vet.

-Carolyn

Best of luck to Freddy today!! I can understandyour apprehension, but I'm sure he'll be just fine. BUT, we will besending you and yours the best of good wishes!

Good luck Freddy!! You'll be just fine...butmake mom think your hurtin and you'll get extra loves and treats.. :D:D Use this one to your advantage buddy! ;)

Just dropped the lil man off...:?...I gave himto the surgery tech, and hejumpedback onto thetable and ranover to me...made me feel a billion timesworse...i have to call them at two to find out when i can pick himup...they set up this thing..itlooked like a baby incubator...it had lots ofhay and water in it for him to eat beforeand after...my poor freddy

Thank you for all you wonderful thoughts! on alighter note,...I just weighed freddy about a week ago and the scalesaid 2lbs...now today at the vet's office the lil porker weighed in at3lbs! he just seems to get these growth spurts out of nowhere! I havecraisins waiting for him when he gets back..i hope hes not mad at me

well..heres some unexpected news....freddy wasNOT neutered.....the vet said his testicles have not dropped yet andwould prefer to wait and not have to do a more invasive surgery.....sheconfirmed he was certainly not a girl, but said that if we dont seethem within the next 2 months freddy might be a hermaphrodite?!:shock: has anyone else encountered this?she also mentioned that he isnt really producing viable sperm yet forany chance of getting that baby preggers, but still said to be careful..

Latest posts

Back