Toffee's baldy head!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parsnipandtoffee

Reaction score
Hi, thankyou for the bunny bonding advice, I'm looking forward to getting started. i'm sure the boys will be friends again.

I've another problem now, although it's probably more of a paranoidmummy thing than a real problem. Toffee is going bald (ish) around hiseyes. Both boys are lionheads and are really fluffy and are losing lotsand lots of fluff now the weather is warming up. I'm just a littleconcerned about toffs, he started loosing a little hair around his eyesand now it's spread to most of his face. He just has a fluffy T zone.he doesn't look poorly or scabby and I'm sure it's normal, but I'd justlike someone to confirm it for me. He does look quite comical, likehe's wearing glasses!

I've put a picture on so you can see his spectacled bear impressions!!!

Devon had the same thing when he was molting. Itotally freaked out and took him to the vet. You should have seen thelook on my face when the vet told us it was just molting. We were inthe exam room for no more than three minutes. I was soembarassed:shock:.

Latest posts

Back