Today was my last day of college

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Took my last final, passed in the rest of my papers, and took what will probably be my last drive home from campus :in tears:

And now, I think I deserve a nap :yawn:

I know the feeling.
Tomorrow is my last day of high school. Today was my last AP test, ever. Then when I got home I found out that my physics teacher posted our quiz grades. All my classes are AP's except for three and I have A's in all of those so I don't have to take any finals.
Therefore, I get next week off, then a week of graduation practice and then I graduate.
Then I move to Ithaca, NY to go to Cornell.

I hope college is as good as I want it to be.

Congrats!!! Now you have more bunny time.

Here, High school goes for another month, then exams and the last official day is at the end of June. I don't know what I would have done with 3.5 months of summer vacation. I would have been bored out of my mind.

for the record, for those who are graduating high school...

i got my degree in december from arizona state university. it took me until i graduated to realize what an AMAZING four years it had been in my undergrad. i wish i could repeat it over and over again....i only hope the future holds as much surprise and insanely awesome times as college did for me.

i hope it's everything i had and then some for all of you :)

tracy

Bo B Bunny wrote:
m.e. are you graduating then?
Yes, with a Bachelor's degree in Geography-Anthropology. Commencement is tomorrow :)

And Congrats! to everyone else who's graduating this year (both high school and college) :highfive:

Back