Today, today I just ... I don't know.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponyta

Reaction score
I'm having a very bad day. I'm hormonal so my emotions are going UP DOWN UP DOWN UP FLATLINE. That's bad enough as it is, but I had a terrible day at work. A woman actually told me I was ruining her wedding because I couldn't pull ten yards of "Potting Soil" satin out of my tush. I pulled 9 and two thirds, but the other twelve inches must still be in there. :/

Anyway, I rebuilt their cage last night. It was sooooo cute! I bought them new fleece. Buttermilk yellow. And underneath was a rainbow colored flannel backed vinyl (like what you'd use for picnics) to catch any urn so it didn't hit the carpet. Then I had a cute flannel pink and blue bird print "awning" (aka roof) over their new litter box that I built, with a blue flannel blanket on top. I rebuilt their cage with zip ties, and I custom made their bunny door, and I clipped everything together with heart shaped pins.

...annnd I get home and it's tore up from the floor up. The litter box has all the litter thrown out, the fleece was tore back and there's a huge chunk of carpet torn away from the corner. I'm going to cut a square from the corner of my closet and see if I can patch it in there so my landlord never notices, or at least doesn't before I'm gone... I know they didn't do it to spite me, but ****, seriously? Was that necessary? Do you WANT to live in a tiny cage with nothing to do?

I just feel like it's a perfect ending to a crappy day.

feelingsorryformyself.jpg

Awww sorry to hear you are having such a lousy day. I hope today is better for you. Hugs!

Sorry to hear it Allie, I hope today goes better for you, as I was reading your post I could feel exactly how you were feeling, it seems like anymore all I feel is depressed.

Dont feel bad hun. I had a crappy day yesturday. I went into my dream job interveiw and they seem have really needed me and I bombed because I got a math question wrong. Simple 6x8 and I said 68 because I put the two digits together like an azz. I didnt even think I was sooooo nervous that an answer never even came to mind. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Im also having bad headaches lately.
Oh also, my precious baby girl Bell is also hormonal because shes prego and her bunny bump is geting bigger each week. Shes not my sweet baby. Well shes wasnt an angel before but she was nice at one point.

Frustrating days! It is so hard when our sweet little bunns decide to turn into monsters. Perhaps it is the spring warm up? Mine decided to whizz all over the room. If this keeps up they won't be alowed to free roam. I will be scrubbing carpet and rearanging the room Saturday.

Wabbitdad had posted in his blog about using puppy pads to catch the litter box misses and I'm going to give it a try. I don't want my home smelling of bunny pee.

My fibromyalgia is acting up so I am in pain and my toe has an infection on the side of the nail so it hurts too. *whine and fuss* Thanks for letting me vent. We are all in this together. :hug:

Latest posts

Back