TODAY on RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score

[align=center]TODAY ON RO[/align]
[align=center]
Thursday, June 26, 2008
[/align]

[align=center]I’m sorry we didn’t have a TODAY thread yesterday and missed Snuggy and JORDIWES![/align]
[align=center]Happy Birthday Late! [/align]

[align=center]:purplepansy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/align]
[align=center]TO
Missy cove, Gordon, and Carolyn84
:bestwishes:

[/align]
[align=center]Xila’s BunBun will be getting neutered tomorrow! Good Luck little guy!
:bunnynurse:
[/align]
[align=center]:pray:Pernod is sick again! Please keep her in your thoughts! :pray:

[/align]
[align=center]Congratulations Angieluv on becoming a mod!
:thankyou:[/align]
[align=center]Cross your fingers for Thumpers_Mom that she loses her job!
:what[/align]

[align=center]Pet Insurance What exactly does it cover and is it worth it?

:nicethread[/align]

what, no mystery bun? i feel cheated!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!

and please keep my friend and his family in your prayers, they are flying to Germany last night(6-26-08)and today for a six week missions trip. i'm gonna miss him.......................:cry2:cry1:! ok, i'm better now, LOL!

We'll be praying for your friend and his family....keep busy, and the time will go by quickly. I saw that you're a homeschooler....you'll find plenty to do to stay busy....we homeschooled for 8 years....always something to start, work on, or finish!

yeah, i'll be busy. really busy, actually, i'm cleaning and organizing my room(and maybe moving a few things:pinkbouce:. like a ten gallon fish tank-lots of fun, LOL!). sundays and wednesdays will be :?though, he's the only other kid my age that's aroundall the timeand we're really close:). oh, and by the way, thanks for listening:wiggle! i'm trying not to whine around the house, he and Em are like brother and sister and she's gonna be missing him too. i don't wanna make it worse, LOL!

Latest posts

Back