TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[align=left][align=center]Hey everyone :)!

Just some quick news:

Today PixieStixxxx's blind foster girl is getting spayed today. We wish her all the best, and for a fast recovery. Keep us updated.

:clover:

Also send some healing vibes to Miss Pipp (Pipp), who has a tongue laceration and some molar spurs. Poor baby :(.

:bunnyhug:

Osprey will be rescuing Marilyn and her babies from death's door tommarow! What an amazing person for doing that :bow. We wish all the best- and you better keep us updated with pictures of those babies :p

:woohoo

Who on RO?

Who's gorgeus rexie girl likes to nap with Mommy?

:bunny19
[/align]

[/align][/align]

I hope she makes it out ok =[ They're going to try and remove her abcess while she's under as well..

I'm not going to be able to focus at school tomorrow at all!

Where is Kimberly's abcess? I sure hope things go well today. I'm thinking of her! :pray:

Yup it's on her ear... I couldn't think of a more painful spot!

Kimberly came out of it alright!! She spent the night at the Vets just in case. The shelter will be picking her up to ensure everything is fine.. then she's on her way over here =]

YAY...so happy to hear she's okay...:)

Thanks guys for being so supportive.

I got so worried that I fell behind in school, and now I have to find time before Friday to finish my 6 hour lab assignment for Bio.

But she's worth it!

Latest posts

Back