TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Hey everyone! Yay, im finally back from Minnesota. I missed you all :)!

Today one of our wonderful admin's Haley is leaving for Florida bright and early. We hope you have a safe trip filled with fun!

[align=center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[align=left]
[/align]

[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[/align]

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE! We hope you all had a wonderful year! Remember to drive safe tonight if you are going anywhere! Tell us your favorite thread/topicof the year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats to Thumpers_Mom for successfully bonding her two babies, Thumper and Peaches. What an adorable couple! :bunnydance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[align=left]Also, we should all think twice about drinking out of hotel glasses! EWW! :vomit:

[align=center]TODAYS 'DO YOU KNOW WHO' ON RO!

[align=left]Who's bunny likes to watch her Slave's brother play Guitar Hero?

ALRIGHT EVERYONE- STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN THIS NEW YEARS EVE![/align]

[/align]
PS: From BO :)
[/align]
Congrats to EVEY who got the answer correct yesterday! Wabbitdad12 has a big black bunnyboy who loves to lay and watch him play Xbox.
[/align]
Also, RIP little Wilbur. We'll miss you sweetheart. Seniorcats lost Wilbur to heart disease. :(
[/align]
[align=center]
WELCOME BACK SILVIE!!!! We missed you! :hugsquish:

[/align]

i passed my 300th post today!!!

tracy

Would that be XxMontanaxX??

Hugs and love to all!

Also I got home this morning at 2:30 am from Hawaii. We just let the buns out and the are as happy as ever!

EDIT TO ADD: Hawaii was absolutly beautiful!We had so much fun but i missed Buddy and Roxie a lot

YAY! Welcome home! I had that trip written someplace but must have lost it in the shuffle! I knew you'd be home this week!

How was Hawaii? I have always wanted to see it.

Welcome home~

everyone- Teusday (tommarows) today on ro is going to be done that morning. I don't think it will be a big deal, since im sure some people are going to sleep in :).

I've been watching the news and all the sad stuff on there...car crashes, death, wars, ect....

I really want to tell everyone myself to be extra careful tonight if you will be out...drinking or not....remember that drunk drivers will be out :nerves1.

Im ready to move to Florida during the winter :)Its so nice here. It was 75 and sunny today. Mike and I are having lots of fun but heading to bed early since Mike didnt sleep at all last night (we had to leave our house at 3am) and I only slept 3 hours.

Happy New Years everyone!

We're staying in tonight! We either go to Mom's and play cards or stay home. I like the stay home!

It's fun to go to parties but the chance of being hit by a drunk driver is too great for me to risk it. I don't drink so I don't have to worry about my own driving.

undergunfire wrote:
I've been watching the news and all the sad stuff on there...car crashes, death, wars, ect....

When I was away this past week I purposely didn't watch the news.I didn't have internet, and didn't even buy a newspaper. It was nice not to be blasted with all of the bad stuff going on.

A lot of our local establishments are offering free cab rides home to those who partake a bit too much.

And, along with Amy,I also want to wish everyone a very safe and happy holiday!

JimD wrote:
A lot of our local establishments are offering free cab rides home to those who partake a bit too much.

Same here! Every cab in down will be downtown waiting along "Whiskey Row". I am glad they have this! I worry about all the younger kids out driving around drunk with their friends tonight, going to or coming home from parties. I dread the news tomorrow and the next few days.

Gosh,i don't think our Taxi driver's would be so kind like that as to give free rides,but instead of the buses and trains stopping at a certain hour like they do every night...they run all night instead on New Years Eve every year...and it's free to

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back