TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score

SUNDAY December 30, 2007

[align=center]TODAY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES GO OUT TO:[/align]

[align=center]:airborne:m.e., and star_girl!!:airborne:[/align]

[align=left]

:clapping:Great news from Rosie (maherwoman). Shereports that Hobbes is doing great! We’re so glad he’s better! The vet thinks his problems might have been brought on by stress.[/align]Keep the good thoughts and vibes going for Penny. Kirst3buns says Penny has had less appetite and leaving strands of pearls aka bracelets around her box.

:shhhh:JadeIcing has a secret!!! Click here to find out what it is!!! :weee:

[align=center]+++++++
[/align]

[align=left]
Note to all: Some of the members have asked that they not be included in the chain letter type messages via pm. Instead of “outlawing” them completely we have chosen to try a list of those who do not want those type of pm’s. Here’s the
list for you to check before sending one.
[/align]

[align=center]+++++++[/align]
[align=left]

Runestonez has sadly informed us that another one of her bunnies has passed away.
Solembum had not eaten right and got a blockage they believe. They lost Skittles earlier this month. Please keep the 3[suP]rd[/suP] bunny in their trio in your thoughts as well. Pepper is all alone now.

[/align]

[align=center]:rip:[/align]
[align=left]

Congrats to timetowaste for getting the correct answer on the first DO YOU KNOW WHO ON RO game question of the day! Did you guess who it was?
[/align]

[align=center]^^^^^^

Today’s DO YOU KNOW WHO ON RO
[/align]
Do you know who on RO has a rabbit that enjoys keeping them company while they play Xbox? (remember it’s in a thread someplace on the board!)

Happy birthday m.e. and star_girl! :D

I'll be praying for everybun...

Hugs to everyone! :D

Rosie*

I was hoping there would be news late last night about Wilbur and forgot to check!

I hope he's ok..... he's so beautiful.

Latest posts

Back