TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Happy Christmas Eve everyone :D!

[align=center]
8548-001-10-1021.gif

[align=left]
Great news! Michelle (NZminilops) is home safe from her stay in the hospital.

So glad to have you back girl!

:hugsquish:

Congats to Boz's new broken agouti addition! What a darling little girl!

:inlove:

Evey also got a new addition. Congratulations! She won't be able to take him home for a couple days, and we all just can't wait, hehe. Especially since she is giving him to me for Christmas :tongue!

:hearts

Please send vibes to Buttercup (SOOOSKA), as he is still having trouble with Mucous in his poops. Poor guy!

:clover:

The Holiday Hares voting thread closed today, so I hope you all voted! Stay tuned for the results! All the bunnies looked so cute!

:woohoo

If you want to get to know everyone on RO better, please tell us about yourself, on our Members Introduction Thread!

Thanks Tracy (Flashy) for starting that too, it was such a great idea :hug:!

Alright everyone, have a good day!

[/align][/align][/align][/align]

More great news about my rats...

Spartan (neutered), Ralphie, and the new dumbo guy are living in the same cage together without any issues. Ralphie and Spartan have been in the same cage for about a week, and I just put the dumbo guy in with them (after cleaning the cage)...and they have been playing and eating together as a group for the past few hours.

:bunnydance:

On a bad note, I think Leonidas (my other neutered older guy) doesn't want any rat friends. I tried more intro's (bonding), then cage time....and he picks fights. Rats are social animals and need other rats to be happy, but I think he just loves being on it own. It's so hard to tell :?.

*Amy needs to shut up and is very "type-ative" & rambly tonight ;)*

Did you see that one of the bunnies started one of the threads in the bunny chat?

Those little buggers are always up to something!

Well....we HAD to do something to keep ourselves busy while our humans were out celebrating Christmas without us....

Miss Bea

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Did you see that one of the bunnies started one of the threads in the bunny chat?

Those little buggers are always up to something!

So, Lexi forgot to put Bo in his cage before we went to Mass. He seemed a little suprised to see us when we came in. I wonder what he was up to!? Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back