TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Hey everyone :)!

First, 5 days till Christmas :biggrin2:!

merry-christmas.jpg
tree-1.gif

Next, mark the day, mambo101's nest webcast is on the 30th, at 9pm!

Also sending healing vibes to his himi Ziggy, who has been having discharge out of the eye :(!

Also send vibes to heartbunneh, who's dog has a mysterious 'pimple' on her behind. Hope its nothing serious, :hug:!
[/align][/align]

:pray:for Fred. Any word on how he's doing?

Isn't it weird to be off school now? We're off here until 1/14....not sure what to do with myself for all of that time.

Please continue to keep Rosie and her crew in your thoughts and prayers. Hope it's ok to say this here.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
We're off here until 1/14....not sure what to do with myself for all of that time.
Wow ... you get that much time off? Some people don't even get 2 weeks for vacation. :D

Public schools only get a bit more than a week. I'm a student at university, and classes don't start until then. My husband works at the university, and gets the same vacation as public schools do.

Most University students (University of Alberta) should be finished orfinishing their exams by now, but classes start up January 7 for them.

Yeah, exams ran until today and classes start on the 7th again. Of course, those who didn't have exams until the bitter end had an early start to their holidays. But I was one of the unlucky few who had to write one yesterday, lol.

My last one was last evening...it ended at 8:30. I'm a student at Penn State University in State College, PA. We're the #2 party school in the US....I'm not sure who #1 is, but since I'm waaaayyyy older than the normal college student, my idea of a party is really expensive food that I don't have to prepare or clean up!!! Have a great Christmas!

fred is doing ok! everyone at the vets thought he was soo adorable! haha. he is a little groggy and whatnot but doing fine.

i got off of school yesterday and go back jan. 3rd. 2 weeks baby!

I think we need to ask everyone to post a pic of their bunny on their birthdays and gotcha days on here! :)

OK...... I'm a bunny photo junkie - at least I admit it!!! :p

Latest posts

Back