TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Hey everyone! Sorry this is sooo late :(!

First happy birthday to Weetwoo_89!

:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::balloons::dancingorig::party:

Send some vibes to Pep (PepnFluff)! She has been having some Squishy Poop!

Also send some mega vibes to Hobbes, Maherwomans kitty. He has been having some problems with Lower Urninary Tract Problems. Poor boy!

Alright everyone, again sorry for the delay. I'll update this as more goes on!

Have a good Saturday, and stay safe!

[/align][/align]

Silvie sorry I didn't post it.... I should have this morning but got tied up doing something else online.

Flashy, don't ever apologize for wanting your bunnies on here for our thoughts, prayers, etc.

Send a search party for those missing members!!!

Happy birthday Weetwoo_89!

Pep bunny, hope you get better soon.

And Hobbes, hope you get better too

Flashy, goodluck to all of your buns.

Hobbes is home, and still has urinary issues going on...but I just gave him his first dose of antibiotics, and he took them like a pro...got every drop...so he should start feeling better shortly. :)

I'm so proud of my little boy! :biggrin2:

Thank you so so much for all your prayers and encouragement and love and support, guys...I couldn't have gotten through without you! :hearts :hug:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
So is it just an infection Rosie??
They're not 100% sure, and won't be for a few days, until the urine test results are back...but I started him on his antibiotics a couple hours ago, and he seems to be feeling SOOO much better already.

Sunny's still NOT thrilled...keeps going back into Em's room, so we set her up with a litterbox and food and water for while we go out to eat here for a bit. Also, that'll give Hobbes a little time to get reacquainted with home and have some solid rest. He already looks SO much better...what a good boy!

Poor Sunny...poor girl is so thrown for a loop...but she'll be better...we'll work on reintruducing them tonight. Ultimately, they need each other, so it never lasts long...:)

Thanks for asking! :)

Back