TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[/align][align=left]Hey everybody!

First, check out the Featured Rescue Fundrasier!. They have so much cute stuff that goes to such a great cause! Check it out! :clapping:

Also, lets send hugs to ~Bracon~, she just adopted out her two babies from her rabbits, and parting with them was harder than she thought! Atleast they went to a great home!

:hugsquish:

Sorry, I don't have much important info to update you guys on now, but feel free to add anything you think people should now, as always!

And to brighten up Mondays:
[/align][align=center][ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=rlN50_GslCc]Awww![/ame]

:biggrin2:
[/align]

Monday: New additions to the Lemonaxis household::shock:

From 1 rabbit to 3 overnight!! there are 3 residents now, my Jazz, Carlita who is a rescue and my neighbours bun who lost her companion and is over at our place for comfort.:D

Pics up asap :):)

On a sad note: Our sympathy to ChinaBun (Nancy) in China on the loss of her Qingqing after a long battle with illness. We know how special she was and how much she will be missed. :sad:

I am so saddened by the loss of Qingqing. She was such a special girl. We will miss her greatly.

Thank you BlueGiants for adding this to the daily news.

i am sorry for all your loses i loss 5 family members THIS YEAR! :bigtears:i know how you feel! agin i am sorry. i hope you feel better and know your rabbit is in a better place!:pray:

Love always

Stephie:angelandbunny: Gumbo:rabbithop Oreo:dutch

Back