TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
[align=center]Another glorious day on RO! I think Silvie is off at school and I thought I'd get things going for this post.

We find all sorts of things going on but here are a few I noted:

Here'swishing Okiron a Very Happy Birthday!!![/align]
[align=center]
XMpresent.gif

Rosie made a discovery today! it's pretty interesting actually!HELP![/align]
[align=center]
120103_emA4_prv.gif

I think she'd like you to see the information about the E-card exchange, too. I know it's on the board somewhere!
[/align]
[align=center]
xmas-smiley-035.gif

19 shopping days until Christmas! [/align]
[align=center]I left my wish list at the front door, k?thanks!

xmas-smiley-035.gif
[/align]
[align=center]Wabbitdad took a crazy trip to pick up Lily, a flemish giant, from Gentle Giants! She is worth it tho! What a doll! Thanks to Lily and her expert back-seat driving, everyone made it home safe and sound and already getting spoiled apparently! [/align]
[align=center]

Elf Mommy needs toe-healing vibes! Can we all say "OUCH?"[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]

HOLIDAY EMOTICONS FOR US TO USE CLICK HERE!
[/align]

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIRON!!!

:balloons::bunnydance::pink iris::party::birthday:littlecake
[/align]

I get to meet her tonight, guys...Danny and I are going to take her out to a movie! She didn't have any plans, so we just HAD to step in and do SOMETHING with her! :D (We're also going to meet when we get our Flemmies. :)) Don't worry...we'll take plenty of :camera tonight, too. :D

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Also Michaela has the last of her exams tomorrow *I think*:p, so lets send lots of brainy vibes her way!:biggrin2::hug:
Yep I do Jess, thanks for remembering! :hug: I'll be so pleased when they are finished! :D

:birthday Okiron! Hoe you guys have a great night!!

Michaela wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Also Michaela has the last of her exams tomorrow *I think*:p, so lets send lots of brainy vibes her way!:biggrin2::hug:
Yep I do Jess, thanks for remembering! :hug: I'll be so pleased when they are finished! :D
Lol - that's ok!:DYou'd better come on msn though missy when you have finished - no excuses!:p:hug2:

Last call for white bunny angel ornaments! I have exhausted my local supply, LOL! Lots of browns left, but the store is all out of white buns and won't be getting more for a while. TreasuredFriend will be mailing more to me in a day or two, so PLEASE let me know if you want a white bun now so I can tell her how many to send.

Here's the thread:
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=30238&forum_id=7

Can you guys put this on the blog tomorrow too?

Back