TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!
[/align][align=center]
82ec56e9.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=left]Hey everyone!

I would like all of us to welcome our newest member CymnLindy!

Yesterday Roxie (Roxie) went missing. Thank god her family found her! We were all soooo worried!

Also, if you haven't seen the tip yet, you should check out your local grocery store, and see if they have any fresh cranberries on sale from Thanksgiving! Buns love 'em.

Check out MsBinkys blog to see her new fosters!

Send vibes for Max (ghostbusterbunny) who just had a bout of gas!

We also need vibes sent out to Qingqing (ChinaBun) who is still getting those mysterious wounds!

Lastly, SEND MAJOR FLYING VIBES!!! To 3 wonderful critters!

Amy's (undergunfire) bunny buddy Morgan is flying from Tinysmom (Peg's) house! Good luck sweet boy, I know everything will be fine!

Also, Alicia (Jadeicing) has two GP's flying out from Pegs house too! They are so adorable. We wish you all the best guys!

[/align][align=center]
airplanes.gif

[/align]
[align=left]
[/align][align=center]

[/align]

THANK YOU! I just called they should be arriving a few mins early! 2:57pm my time. Right now it is 12:57pm! 2 HOURS!!!!! We are leaving in 20minutes!

:time:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:bunny18:goodjob:party0002:

I just wanted to add that my mommy & daughter hairless rescue rats and the two adult male rats pulled from the bad home....went to a new forever home today!

We met the guy at a cafe and talked for a while. He owns pet skunks, raccoons, snakes, lizards, more ratties, ect. Him and his wife are still doing exotic rescue here in Arizona.

He invited Ryan and I to their house anytime for a bbq and to meet all his rescue animals. I'm really excited to meet the pet skunk and see my rescue rats. I miss them already!

:biggrin2:

Back