Today on RO-Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
birthdays.jpg

[/align][align=center]
Special thoughts go out to Happi Bun, who has lost the sweet Dewey, who would have been
[/align][align=center]1 year old Saturday.[/align][align=center]

DSCF0011-3.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Introductions.jpg
[/align][align=center]Welcome to bluecherry28, a friend of our very own Sabine! She has a warren-full of rabbits that we hope to see photos of soon!
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
mouse_sweeping_welcome_lg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]
LovedandLost.jpg

[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]A sad farewell to plainjane'sbaby bunny. We're glad that she has chosen to adopt two new babies and we hope that they are doing OK![/align][align=center]
RainbowBridge.jpg

[/align][align=center]
generalrabbitnews.jpg

[/align][align=center]JimD's is wishing Pam Nock and Buck Jones a Happy Birthday!!!
bunny_with_birthday_presents_hg_clr.gif

Konotashi is wondering about taking Salem on some bunny dates. Do you think this is a good way to find a bunny mate?
cupid_cloud_love_hg_clr.gif

Luluznewz is wondering if LuLu is alazy bun.Should she be concerned if she just relaxes when out of the cage?
[/align][align=center]
monkey_lazy_bones_hg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]RexLovables is sharing an adorable video of the new way Butterscotch eats his hay![/align][align=center]
star_chair_hg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]beans_etc is wondering aboutbunnies and cats. Are they good together?[/align][align=center]
draft_lens1874579module8600308photo.jpg

[/align][align=center]
InfirmaryNews.jpg

[/align][align=center]Bunnies who need your well-wishes:[/align][align=center]Thlayli's Hesterwho may have the Snuffles[/align][align=center]sweetrose's maverickwho Sneezes during cleaning time
[/align][align=center]Rusty's Akirawho is possibly in GI Stasis
[/align][align=center]pocketsizedrhino's Kirbywho is sneezy and snotty
[/align][align=center]Jordan's Delilahwho is also sneezing
[/align][align=center]murph72's holland lopwho may be in stasis[/align][align=center]MATH's Harveywho isn't eating well.
[/align]
[align=center]
cutie_kid_holding_easter_bunny_lg_c.gif
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]DwarfGirl is wondering ifcat kibble is bad for a bunny? Would it be an OK treat if it's not bad?[/align][align=center]
533315dzc435pnzh.jpg

[/align][align=center]honeybunnylovesthumper wants to know if when she's transferring her buns from one place to another she shouldmove quickly or slowly?http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=51606&forum_id=48[/align][align=center]
bunnyrunning.jpg

[/align][align=center]Bailey and D'arcy havechanged their habits.Sukichan is wondering if this is normal?[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
bunny_hop2.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center] bunnykrissy is looking for the National Convention schedule in Sand Diego for rabbits. Does anyone have a copy or know where to locate it online?
[/align][align=center]
schedule_md_clr.gif

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Congratulations to all of our Back to School Buns Winners!
[/align][align=center]Go tell them congratulations!
[/align][align=center]If you're a winner, go pick up your certificate!
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
captioncontesttwentythreewinner.jpg

[/align][align=center]New Photo Phile Contest!
[/align][align=center]Halloween Bunnies!

[/align][align=center]Don't forget to Cast Your Vote for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue![/align][align=center]They're #8 in the State and #116 in the Nation! Let's make them NUMBER ONE!!![/align][align=center]
logo.gif

[/align][align=center]pamnock is remembering Buck Jones on his birthday, October 16th.
[/align][align=center]
snowman_making_snow_angel_hg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]mousechalk's face is going to beall over the city! Go find out why and share some smiles![/align][align=center]
manga_bride_getting_ready_marriage_.gif

mysterybun.jpg

mysterybun.jpg

[/align]

Minda, thank you so much for mentioning Dewey's "would have been" 1st birthday. If only he was here so we could have celebrated it together. I don't want his memory to fade. He had so much courage and joy despite such a tragic disability. So once again, thank you. I know it's standard procedure to mention calender events, but it mean's so much to me, you wouldn't believe. :hug:

Mystery bun is Kirby! Pocketsizedrhino's Princess Kirby, though. Not my King Kirby :)
I hope Princess Kirby's sneezies go away soon :)

Happi Bun wrote:
Minda, thank you so much for mentioning Dewey's "would have been" 1st birthday. If only he was here so we could have celebrated it together. I don't want his memory to fade. He had so much courage and joy despite such a tragic disability. So once again, thank you. I know it's standard procedure to mention calender events, but it mean's so much to me, you wouldn't believe. :hug:
I'm glad it brought some smiles for you. Sometimes I worry that I'll stir up hurt when I remember them, but Dewey brought joy to many of us, and I know how much he is missed.

kirbyultra wrote:
Mystery bun is Kirby! Pocketsizedrhino's Princess Kirby, though. Not my King Kirby :)
I hope Princess Kirby's sneezies go away soon :)
Yes, it's Princess Kirby!

I hope she feels better, soon, too.

Latest posts

Back