Toby just did the weirdest thing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarisaAndToby

Reaction score
We were in bed cuddling like normal, but he was breathing really really fast. I could feel him basically vibrating on my chest. After a while he seemed to startle himself somehow (I didn't make any sudden movements or sounds), and kinda like fell off the side of my chest onto the bed.

It was weird... any ideas? Should I be worried? Ugh.

If it weren't for the heavy breathing, I;d think he just fell asleep. With it, I wonder if it was a seizure. How is he today? I hope it was nothing, though. How long did he stay that way?

He was on my chest cuddling for about 30 minutes. After he slid off he just hopped over to the edge and started scratching his ears and cleaning. Then he hopped off the bed, did a binky, and stretched out and laid there for about another half hour until I closed his cage

He seems completely normal today, he attacked his pellets like usual.

I suppose it could have been that. Usually I can only feel it in his head when he does that... No idea. He seems fine now though regardless so it can't have been anything bad.

Latest posts

Back