Toby gave me a bloody nose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarisaAndToby

Reaction score
Who would have thought owning a rabbit would be so dangerous?

Toby, at 5am last night/this morning, decided to jump up onto the bed. BUT my face got in the way, and he smashed into my nose. My little brat gave me a nose bleed! I tell you, they're lucky they're so adorable eh?

Side note, he is completely fine after our run in, I was the only casualty.

What a way to be woken up! I know Tobey didn't mean it. Glad he's alright, and hoping you are doing much better. Silly bunny. Those early morning energy boosts (hear mine all the time) lol!

K:)

Oh I know he didn't mean it. I just couldn't believe I actually BLED!

I should know better and start sleeping on the other side, I've had a couple close calls with paws and eyeballs too :p

Hmmmm....sounds like the kind of excuse someone would come up with if they fell out of bed and landed on their face.
"The bunny did it!!":nod

Just sayin', ya know. :rollseyes

...and just kidding, too!:biggrin:

Hope your nose feels better!

Glad I'm not the only one who's had a face casualty while sleeping...
I've learned to sleep on the other side AND to have the blankets pulled up over my head to avoid paws to eyes.

Although Tippy's new "game" is taking my glasses off the nighttable and running off with them....then I can't see that she's about to attack.!

I'm surprised nobody has blamed the Tans on this one.

;)

Oh I'm sure it's only a matter of time until Katie comes in with an accusation :p

I should start sleeping with a full face shield as protection from the Tobes' snuggle attacks. That's the sad part, I know he was jumping up to get me to cuddle, that's his go to move. Too bad my darn face was in the way.

Latest posts

Back