Toast?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a really old-school thing to feed rabbits, and I wouldn't recommend it as anything more than a treat (and not a whole piece of toast). The carbs in toast aren't very good for a bunny's GI tract because they can make it slow down and stop moving things through quickly. However, like anything, in moderation I'm sure it's fine. I haven't given any toast to my buns, but they will beg and beg and beg for cereal (I rarely give in, but the bf does!) in the morning and Muffin got hold of a poptart once and loved it (also not reccomended!!). They seem to know it's bad for them so they like it even more! Just like me and chocolate...;)

they get one piece to share once a long maybe and when my little sister drops crusts into their cage >< i don't like her giving them things really ><

All of mine get a Paris toast every Sunday as a treat. They love it. All i have to do is rub them together and they are all going crazy for them.

Susan:)

melba toasts are dried mini toasts you buy pre packed - people eat them with dip.

http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15454008.jpg?size=572&uid={37DE334D-0AD3-4D74-B1B4-0FD8E2A81CCA}

Yeah they're pretty yummy... I can see why bunnies would like them as well, since they're very crunchy. Good for gnawing on :p

Latest posts

Back