To the Rabby Tree

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel Dinky

Reaction score
Mummy T has told me lots and lots about the rabby tree. I don’t know what a rabby tree is. Is it a bit liked a apple tree? They’re really yummy yummy.

Oh. My name is Angel. Mummy T used to call me and my 6 brothers and sisters The Dinkies. Maybe you might have seens a picture of me? If not, this is my beautiful face.

[align=center]
2007_09170289.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
I have two mummies, I’m a very lucky bunny. Mummy Sandy is my real Mummy, the Mummy that fed us, that told us off, that lookeded after us all. Mummy T is the lady that looks after us now, she says you might know her as a ‘Flashy’? or a Moominmoo?

Mummy T says that whens we weres littlies and in Mummy Sandy’s tummy, you peeple who live in the rabby tree (do you really live there, what’s it like?) really helped my Mummy T. She says that without you people we might not be heres.

Mummy T said that someone called Peg (I think she might be a bit strange, Mummy T said she had a huge rabbit called Tiny. That’s strange) and someone called Pollee were really, really helpful, and helped us all lotses and lotses. So I want to say a HUGE [/align]

[align=center]thank you![/align]
Next Wednesday (the 3[suP]rd[/suP] of October) we will be 4 months old. Mummy T says that means we have made it. I don’t know what we’ve made but Mummy T is very proud of us so that makes us happy. I was going to thank you all then, but Mummy T says she is going to stop using the internet and doesn’t think she will come back to here because she doesn’t feel she belongs. Well, if you all live in a rabby tree then she doesn’t belong because she lives with me. But I’m saying thank you now before she ‘goes into the ether’ (I don’t know where the ether is, but I hope she doesn’t get stuck).

Me and my brothers and sisters don’t live together anymore. Mummy T also doesn’t call us Dinkies anymore; she calls us ‘Pickles’ but I don’t know what that means.

I used to live with Lightning and Dusk, but I didn’t like Lightning humping me morning, noon and night so I made him stop. He ran to Mummy T and told her I was bulliyng him, so I was put in a hutch by myself. I LOVE it though because I get and lots and lots of attention. I was really, really scared at first, but now I love to have my nose stroked and dig the settee and be cuddled. Mummy says I look just like daddy and grandaddy when they were little.

Lightning and Dusk still live together. They told me that Mummy T says they really make her laugh.

[align=center]
2007_09170248.jpg
2007_09170250.jpg
[/align]

Star and Dawn live in Mummy T’s room. They are really lucky. Mummy T says I can’t live there though because I’m not going to be snippied. I don’t know what that means but it sounds hurtingful.

[align=center]
2007_09170055.jpg
2007_09170203.jpg
[/align]

Sunny used to live with Mummy Sandy and another rabbit called Badger.

[align=center]
2007_09170165.jpg
[/align]

But Mummy Sandy started to try to mate with her and fight so the Sunny lived with Badger and they lived really nicely for a while, then Sunny started to fight Badger.

[align=center]
2007_09170278.jpg
[/align]

Sunny now lives by herself, but she’s a rebelbunny so that might be best.

[align=center]
2007_09170271.jpg
[/align]

Hope is special needs (or so Mummy T jokes) and he lives by himself too. He hates to be called a ‘she’ and makes sure people know that.

[align=center]
2007_09170286.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
We is all happy at the moment. Mummy T gives us REALLY yummy treats. She says that next week Daddy is going to be 2, so we are all going to haves a huge party with a feest to celebrate his birthday and our 4 months. Mummy T says a feest is a tiny bit of nabana which is yummy. I can’t wait. And we get party hats to play with, and party plates to sit on, and party cups to throw about. I’ve never been to a party before. Mummy T said last year was hilarious and it will be great fun.

I don’t understand Mummy T sometimes, her and Adam (her brotherer?) and Mummy Sandy and Daddy came up with our names, and yet Mummy T calls me ‘AngelFace’ but that’s not my name. She doesn’t call anyone by our names anymore. I think shes forgetted who we are.

Daddy says Mummy T is struggling to cope with all of us, and that we have to help her. He showed us how to rearrange your home if you don’t like it by tearing up the newspaper and scrabbling it everywhere, that means Mummy T doesn’t have to do it. Hope is getting very good at that. I help Mummy T by when I want my litter box changed I move it to the front of my hutch and Mummy T changes it and then it’s ok. Dusk helps Mummy T with the food and will jump out the hutch or run to help her put it in his bowl. Star will stamp really loud if he gets hungry in the middle of the night to wake Mummy T up to make her give him more food, and Star and Dawn help Mummy T by trying to tidy up her mess. Sunny is not very helpful, she just sits all day. She likes to be near Mummy T but not to be held.

Mummy T took this picture of Star trying to help her tidy up.

[/align]

[align=center]
2007_09170313.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]

Oh, and before I go. Mummy T showed me a really hot bunny on here. She said it was called ‘chin baybee’? And it belongs to Polely. I wanted to meet Chin to make some baybees, but Mummy T says no, because I look all wrong (Mummy T says I am all ears and nose, but that she loves me like I am) and because chin baybee lives in another world. Is that the world where the rabby tree is?

Anyway, thank you all for helping Mummy T very much, she says she will miss you.

I hope all your bunnies are doing well and that the rabby tree is a nice place to live.

Thank you.

Bye bye.

Lotses of love

Angel
[/align]

Angel, you are gorgeous your mummy T must be made up that you take after your grandparents. But please give mummyT a nip from me and remind her that all her friends live here and will miss her if she leaves!!.

tell her to give all you dinkies a little nose rub from me and Sun the chin bunny sends you all her love. she is getting very big now and loves to get up to mischief with her mum Lucy.

If your mummy keep an eye out there will be new piccies going up on my blog in the next couple of days with Sun and all the new babies :D

OMG,a Flashy fix, your Mom has been SO missed!

Angel, are you big enough yet to kick her butt?

I swear, if she leaves, I'm leaving too, and that's not going to do any bunny any good.:(We're here for the bunnies -- our own bunnies and others.

That means you too, Angel. :hearts

sas :cry4:

Flashy!!!!!!

So good to see you back on here! I hope you are able to post regularly again. Your good humor and kind words are always welcome.

:hug:

Angel Dinky, you are on beautiful girl! Your mommy is probably the bestest bunny mom in the world. I'm so happy you are both here! And don't you DARE leave or Phillip will come chew your ears off. (psst.... he loves ears!)

Hehe...watch out...I've trained Maisie to chew off ears JUST IN CASE YOUR MOMMY TRIED TO LEAVE!! Hehe!!

We love you and your mama, Hun...and miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH!!!

binkies wrote:
Angel Dinky, you are on beautiful girl! Your mommy is probably the bestest bunny mom in the world. I'm so happy you are both here! And don't you DARE leave or Phillip will come chew your ears off. (psst.... he loves ears!)

Awww what cute bunnies!

My friends little boy had a birthday party for my cat Hettys first birthday, they had a great time. You will have to post photos!!

Angel-tell your mama that she was a maintence mod awhile back, and we can still use her if she has time and wants to help;). No pressure though, of course:hug:, but she was gooooood.

You guys are all so darn cute! Your story is wonderful, the party sounds like it will be wonderful! Wish we could be there for it, so pics will be wonderful:D.

Hi Angel!!!!

Thank you so much for updating us on everything!!!!
Tell Mummy T that we've missed her bunches!!!!

I love all the pictures!

And tell her we could use her help ....cuz I think we're going to be moving again. That means lot of stuff to do, so she needs to stay here and help us....pleeeeeeezz!?!?!!!!

~Jim

Cloverbunny says NO LEAVING THE RO!

When Cloverbunny speaks, you must listen!

Those bunnies are precious!!!!

I can't keep up with the house and animals all thetime either... Bo tries to help me also! LOL!

I'm going on strike, Angel Dinky *stomps around in a circle*.

Mommy Flashy must stay :pleaseplease:. We all love her dearly here and the forum truly would be crappy without her here.

Possible a yummy cupcake would convince your mommy to stay here with us :bunnyhug:?

449990529_fe5d24ec6c.jpg

Yes Flashy must stay, tell your mommy please, can't spell mooominnommoo so falshy was easier sorry! And you are all cuties, i think a baby i have is going to grow up to look just like you! That would be great.

Latest posts

Back