To Sebastian's Little Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! Thanks for doing it, I really wanted to but I just don't have the time.

(Except tonight, lmao, which I didn't know until I got through the whole day of school with no homework.)

I actually didn't see the other thread with therequest until after I'd already created it. I was going on Carolyn'srequest in the birthday thread :) You do wonderful work, Laura. I knowyou would've done a fabulous job with Super Sebastian :)

lol, andI didn't realize Carolyn asked you, but that's fine! I think it's awesome all the same and I just LOVE it.

Woo Hoooo!!! Thanks Doll!

:dude:

-Carolyn

Dear Sebastian's Little Girl,

Faster than a speeding bullet,
more powerful than a locomotive,
able to leap tall furniture with a single bound...

:shock: Look!! :shock:

Up in the sky ---
It's a bird, it's a plane, no...

It's: SUPER SEBBIE!!!

As Pam said, he's our Super Hero of the forum!

Don't ya love his legs in those tights? I know, I know, you're thinking: "What did they do to My Rabbit?? :X"

Love,
-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lol, and?I didn't realize Carolyn asked you, but that's fine! I think it's awesome all the same and I just LOVE it.

I asked her after you said you were pushing for time.

We all know that the Arteeeests of the board are you and Elf Mommy.

:dude: :dude:

-Carolyn

Oh, dear...she'salready in bed for the evening but I'll try to get her on before schooltomorrow. Did you all see her reaction to thecupid bunny?:shock: She thinks we do weird things to her bunny when sheisgone!

Raspberry

No, I didn't see her reaction to the cupid bunny. ???? In Elf Mommy'spost about Valentine's Day being next? Will have to look it up.

She's right!

We do do weird things to Sebastian while she's gone. Poor kid!

-Carolyn

Carolyn!!!!!!! your right what DID YOUDO TO MY BUNNY!!!!!!!!!! This time I'm MAD! :)!!! but! I hafeto Say he's kind of C.U.T.E.

Sebastian's Little Girl

Word has it that Sebastian's Little Girl is angry.

This is a Job for

SUPER SEBBIE!!!

You just can't leave us alone with Sebastian Pictures,Sebastian's LittleGirl.

Love,

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Well, FINALLY ...

My Sebbie has some clothes on! :X

Hey! I put clothes on Sebbie, too!

How come you like him in his Superman costume but not in his Speedo, eh? ;):p

Latest posts

Back