To My RO Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move it if necessary.

This weekend, when John and I came back from the mountains, I received the most wonderful suprise. A gorgeous picture of my two babies, Perry and Pernod, brilliantly done by Lauren (lalena2148). It is stunning, and captures them perfectly, and I have to say that there were (happy) tears.

When Stan dropped off Shadow and Jester on Sunday, he told me about Haley organising it, and you all contributing, and I can't tell you how much it means to me. It has been a hard few months since we moved to Canada, and knowing that you guys are there for support means the World to me. I still miss Pernod so very much, but I do like to think of her and Perry being back together, just like in the picture. And, as it happens, it was 2 years on the 6th November that we lost Perry, so the timing was just right.

For those who haven't seen the picture, Haley kindly gave me the link
PernodPerrycopy.jpg

Isn't it wonderful!! We are going to hang it in the dining room (the downstairs is open plan, so we can see it from the living room too), opposite the one Lauren did of Perry. It is also where Jester is living at the moment.

I really can't thank you enough - you guys are the best :hug:

Jan xx

Im so glad you like it, Jan. So many people here wanted to make you smile during such a difficult time.

Its such a beautiful picture!

Haley

That is beautiful. Haley like always you are amazing.

Oh the picture is beautiful! I was wondering how this turned out, but wasn't sure if you had gotten it yet. It's perfect - I miss those two so much.

((HUGS))

Nad

Latest posts

Back