To Luvabun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Goodmorning! Please don't forget to update us on our preciousPernod's status after she comes from the vet today.

BTW, been trying to tell you ... I simplyADORE those names ... Percy and Pernod. They have such amusicalquality, especially when said incombination. Sometimes during the day when I'm doinghousework I'm "chanting" Percy and Pernod, Percy andPernod.

I know, I know! I'velost my everloving bunny mind!LOL! :D

BunnyMommy, Thanks forcaring, and Thanks to everyone who helped put my mind atrest. I took Pernod this morning, and she was as good as gold(which amazed me). The vet even said what a good rabbit she was as shejust let him do what he wanted. Honestly, whenever I check her it'slike I need a suit of armour. Anyhow, he gave her a good check, andsaid exactly what Buck and Pamnock said, that it was pigmentation, andthat she actually had another freckle just below that one. He saidthere is nothing to worry about, unless they do get bigger orulcerated, which is unlikely,so I ama happybunny

When we got home, Perry (sorry BM, not Percy) was so pleased to seePernod he raced round and round the room and then smothered her withkisses - it was socute!

Thank you for singing about my bunnies - I do the same by changing thewords of songs to their names - for example 'their' song is 'Under theBoardwalk, down by the sea' but I change that to Pernod andPerry, like to binky y y. Does anyone else do that about their bunnies?(PLEASE say yes so I know that I'm not the only crazy one)!

Once again, thanks for asking, and for your help - I LOVE YOUPEOPLE

Jan

So glad to hear it the good news, Luvabun.

-Carolyn

Thanks for this wonderful update, Luvabun!!! :D So glad to hear that all is A-OK with our little princess!

I'm embarrassed to say that I had yet another "seniormoment" .My mind was thinking "Perry", but my fingers typed"Percy". LOL! Oh, mercy.

I'm also embarrassed to say that yes, I have songs for Sherman--somethat I make up and others that I change the words to, so you're notalone. ;)

Okay, Okay I did not want to admit this...but forthe first six months or so after we got Cookie, I would sing to himjust about everyday. Actually the way I sang the song waslike he was singing it. I would sing a pellet song and a haysong depending on what he was eating at the time. Now promiseyou will keep my secret.

Wabbitwuv

GREATNEWS!! thanks for the update!!!!! BunnyMommy, never fearthat your losing your everbunny mind-I think we all either sing songsor do something along those lines in the comfort of our own home-yougotta worry when you start to call your boss "Tucker"........ hehehehehe

Cher

Cher wrote:
yougotta worry when you start to call your boss "Tucker"........ hehehehehe

Cher

The boss still brings that up from time-to-time,Cher! *giggles* Can't believe I did thatto the guy. Wuups!!

-Carolyn

Wabbitwuv wrote:
Okay, Okay I did not want to admit this...but for the firstsix months or so after we got Cookie, I would sing to him just abouteveryday. Actually the way I sang the song was like he wassinging it. I would sing a pellet song and a hay songdepending on what he was eating at the time. Now promise youwill keep my secret.

Wabbitwuv

I won't say anything if you don't ;)

Carolyn - I hope you spoke to your boss as if he were doing somethinggood and not like he was doing something he shouldn't :shock:

Jan

That's ok Carolyn------- just don't tell you bossto "get in the box" or shoot your water gun athim.:shock: Just don't know if you could get bywith that!!!! By the way, I laughed so hard at thethought of you calling your boss Tucker that Iended upcoughing!!! Beckie, Trouble & Trixie

Back