To go or Not to the Vet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMyBunnies

Reaction score
*sigh* It's Fawn (isn't it always :? ) forawhile now we've noticed dark markings on the phonebook where shelounges most of the day, and in the past we assumed it was from hersore hocks (being a rex and predisposed to them).

But lately we've been keeping a very close eye on her, and I don'tthink her hocks are bleeding...some look a little tender (mostly thetoes of her front feet) but not as though they have been bleedingrecently. Her back feet are doing better right now then they ever have.So that left us to wonder...what is wrong with our 'little' girl? Isshe perhaps leaking urine while she sits there? or would this besomething normal if she were unspayed (the adoption agency said she wasspayed, but we have no actual proof of it)? We're just wondering whatis wrong with her...we were planning to take her to the vet, but themost rabbit saavy vet in the area isn't quite as saavy as we wouldprefer, and last time we took her in for something the vet told us todo what we were already doing (and at $40 a visit that's expensive forus).

Here are some pictures:

her back foot:

her front feet:

the paper and the markings on it:

any advice would be appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, I know it's alot.

Hi ...since working at the animal shelter I havelearned that it is good to take your animals even if your notsure...the reason is to make sure they are doing ok.
i would take the bun for sure:henandchicks: hope this helps.

Erin

Latest posts

Back